James "Jimmy" Hartleroad

3 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

I heard there are plans for him to be the grand marshal of the ACD Parade and will build a statue of him in the middle of Auburn!

Well Jimmy is from St. Joe so they are going to erect a statue of him down at the St. Joe Trap/Skeet Club

On 7/26/2023 at 2:27 PM, BlackBaron said:

This is true,

We actually are hiring @Y2CJ41 to be our arcade director and head pizza server.

If you're needing a Bouncer to keep everybody in line, you can pay me in Tokens!

Not to trying one up everybody and act like a big timer but who do you all think taught Chuck E cheese how to follow through on his pop a shot shooting form? Who' to think taught Chuck E cheesehow to systematically dispatch his opponents in ski ball, and how to play the guitar while not letting his ego get him any more big headed!

who do y'all think, Gave them the Go Ahead on the Changing the Name to Chuck E Cheese from its original name 

SHOWBIZ PIZZA??  yep yours truly!?! Had I not drowned That Bum Barney the Dinosaur in the ball Pit and Blast doubled Baby Bop through the salad bar, I would own the place! 

I stayed around more tickets than traffic court abs scalpers combined!!

And yes it was called Showbiz pizza once upon a time. 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

2 minutes ago, Ahawkeye said:

I remember Showbiz, I remember a bear, and I think a gorilla was playing drums. Back in the 80s dad brought two rolls of quarters to showbiz and four kids had a ball!

YESSIR, and us OGs had shiners and thick ass necks from always hitting our heads off the booth table from having to climb under so the Parents didn't have to keep getting up lol