BREAKING NEWS!! (Penn wrestling)

Just heard some rumors going around on the Mishawaka side and found out that Harper is staying at 138 and they are being in Bryce Denton and Denton is accepting the fact and has been begging to let them wrestle and they gave in and Denton is going to make the state run with a torn MCL (THANK GODDD WE GET TO SEE HIM BACK ON THE MAT!!!!!) but they are bumping him to 152….. so be ready for sectionals because man it is going to be a showdown between Brabender and Denton 

13 hours ago, Pennwrestling said:

Just heard some rumors going around on the Mishawaka side and found out that Harper is staying at 138 and they are being in Bryce Denton and Denton is accepting the fact and has been begging to let them wrestle and they gave in and Denton is going to make the state run with a torn MCL (THANK GODDD WE GET TO SEE HIM BACK ON THE MAT!!!!!) but they are bumping him to 152….. so be ready for sectionals because man it is going to be a showdown between Brabender and Denton 

Happy he is able to compete, but why post the young man's injury on the internet? I feel like some wrestlers will be hyper focused on that knee now. Just my two cents.

3 minutes ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

Happy he is able to compete, but why post the young man's injury on the internet? I feel like some wrestlers will be hyper focused on that knee now. Just my two cents.

They'll probably figure it out pretty quickly when they see a large brace on his knee

14 minutes ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

It’s been noted on this board already that he was hurt and it would be a slim chance he goes postseason.