Good Duals

Bigtoe19

12 hours ago, hook and half said:

Cricket- How did the MD vs MEM match go down?  Schaefer wear a tie?  Mattingly been using conditioner?

Wasn't been able to make the dual, unfortunately. Currently awaiting the breakdown of each weight from my source. Score ended up being 68-8 MD. In regards to the coaching staff, I would assume that Schaefer wore a tie with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and Mattingly 100% needs to replace Fabio with the flowing hair he has now. 

#BringBackTheTights

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

There are some good matches coming up on ihsaatv tonight:

Cowan @ South Adams

Garrett @ Carroll

Carmel @ Center Grove

www.ihsaatv.org

If you missed the SA vs Cowan(#6 1A) dual tonight it was a barn burner! Both Cowan and SA were not at full strength, but it came down to the last match! Cowan won 34-30.
Upset! UNRANKED Silas Loshe beats #17 State Ranked Levi Abbott. I believe the score was 9-4! 

13 hours ago, Pg_rated said:

If you missed the SA vs Cowan(#6 1A) dual tonight it was a barn burner! Both Cowan and SA were not at full strength, but it came down to the last match! Cowan won 34-30.
Upset! UNRANKED Silas Loshe beats #17 State Ranked Levi Abbott. I believe the score was 9-4! 

Yessir that was fun to watch.

Was watching Garrett at Carroll at the same time. Garrett ran out to a huge lead then hung on for the win.