How many young ladies qualified for Regional?

Perry4life

3 hours ago, dadslifeof3 said:

Julianna Ocampo won her sectional with a Major Decision and will be the favorite to win the Carroll Regional. 

I would guess her main competition is May, Johns, and Bollinger at SS. She's a threat to any 106.

Edited by gsmith58

8 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

She lost to Johns at the Bill Kerbel in overtime.

Yeah. I watched the scoring on Track (you make do). Not much distance between the two, and I think Johns is underrated.

As soon as the dark horse thread appears, he'll be on my list. She can't be a dark horse because everyone already knows about her (or they'd better).

Edited by gsmith58

Yeah, I think she is making believers out of a lot of people.  My son,  Easton and her had wrestled against each other when they were little so I saw her back then and knew she would be good.  You just don't know until she gets on the mat with the high school boys but she has done very well and she is such a great kid too.

Edited by Bulldog89

4 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

Yeah, I think she is making believers out of a lot of people.  My son,  Easton and her had wrestled against each other when they were little so I saw her back then and knew she would be good.  You just don't know until she get on the mat with the high school boys but she has done very well and she is such a great kid too.

Ha! Your son's not damn bad either. That's a couple of young and pretty good drill partners. Do you have that Tishner match on FB too 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

No but I do have it on my phone.  It was a good match and Easton definitely wants a rematch.  Tanner was just a bit more savvy and Easton has been working on some stuff to fix some things

He'll get one (probably many times). And, I'm sure it'll be another barn burner. Like Johns and Ocampo, I knew the first was going to be good one. Tanner is very good. Good luck through the series.

11 minutes ago, gsmith58 said:

I think the question isn't so much, making State, it's placing at State. What are those odds?

I would say pretty good but draw will definitely be important. At 106 without disrespecting the kids at each Semi State but believe she would want to draw into New Castle on Friday Night

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.