Evansville Semi-state premium seating available

markio

**UPDATED **  You can buy ahead of time for $40 and it includes your ticket and food voucher or you can buy day of event after you enter for $30. Details below.

For the Evansville semi-state at the Ford Center we will have several premium loge seats available for purchase upon entering the arena. These are seats that are not being used by the normal loge seat season ticket holders that we are offering up for this event. 

To purchase a loge seat you need to go to guest services on the concourse level at section 101 after you enter the arena and tell them you are interested. The cost is $30 per seat and includes a $15 food voucher good at the concession stands. You will have your own nice private seat that has a small tv in between each one. This does NOT include your ticket in to the arena.This is for the loge seat and food voucher only. 

You can pre-purchase your ticket by contacting me and it will include your admission ticket and food voucher for $40. 

I will be posting up my annual Ford Center info thread soon in anyone is actually interested.

Markio

Edited by markio

Blue Bolt .... if your really complaining about the parking you just fell a couple of notches with me.  Luckily you were way up there so you didn't fall to far haha.  I visit the Ford Center quite often and while we do not have a parking garage, the parking situation is just not that bad.  I go to MLB, NFL, and NHL games in Nashville, Cincy, St. Louis and Chicago, and have been to the NCAA Wrestling finals in Detroit, Oklahoma City, Omaha, St. Louis and Philly, and can park IN the parking lots or garages and STILL walk farther to the doors at those venues than I ever have to walk at the Ford Center parking in one of many random but available lots or spaces.  Just because there isn't a "Lot" or Garage, doesn't mean is a longer walk. 

So its petty for someone with a bad leg to point out that the "planners" couldn't come up with a better parking plan? They are also the same "planners" who can't get a hotel built in a spot that was once the home to an existing hotel.

Yes folks I am a disabled veteran that doesn't quit get the Concept of putting a stadium in a place with no parking. Do I want to use handicapped parking, their are people that need it far more than I, but you walk the "one block" in February with a right leg in the same condition as mine and let me know how wonderful the planning seems to you...

I'd get off. My soap box now, but my leg is killing me. So I will just sit right here for a bit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.