Strength of Schedule

TeamGarcia

For all intensive purposes Oak Park is suburb/village area (same with River Forest) is within the greater Chicago area. They may have their own specific town setup and like the sense of independence, but basically is engulfed in Chicago in a similar way to Speedway or Broad Ripple have with Indianapolis.  If you prefer by or right outside Chicago though, I guess I can go that route.

But yes, a super power house team with most of their starters in the national rankings or at least honorable mentions.  Penn will definitely have their hands full.  If I recall correctly Carmel wrestled them at an event last year. 

Don't worry about sportsfangms.He typed his response from a Lincoln Park loft wearing his hipster oversized Raybans, skinny jeans, cardigan sweater and Sperry deck shoes (even though he's never ridden in a boat in his life). 

Will do sir, think Paul Neidig is still the head. He was my A.D. at Evansville Central. While in high school and threw a party and it got busted, every sport had an athlete or several there, darn near ruined the whole program. The guy loves me...

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.