When are the Next Individual State Rankings

poppe66

Going to be a major shakeup, I feel like they don't give the south love. We can dismantle them boys up north and when the rankings come out, our boys are still behind the same guys they just majored

If you look at the reported dual results the south doesn't seem to report their results as much as the rest of the state. They like to keep things "hidden" and "secretive." If you want representation then we need your results, plain and simple.

Going to be a major shakeup, I feel like they don't give the south love. We can dismantle them boys up north and when the rankings come out, our boys are still behind the same guys they just majored

This is always one of my favorite comments you unranked our guy who we didn't send any info in about and haven't posted a dual result for. I'm always open for a pm and I always return messages. Which kid are you talking about? I think the Evansville semi state is pretty well represented in the rankings

I'm hoping to start the update Saturday and have it up Sunday.

If you look at the reported dual results the south doesn't seem to report their results as much as the rest of the state. They like to keep things "hidden" and "secretive." If you want representation then we need your results, plain and simple.

Shhhhh...don't give our secrets away..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.