Northwestern @ Minnesota LIVE tonight on BTN

devildog47959

dual meet scheduled to start at 7 pm central 8 pm eastern

Should see Hoosier natives Tshirts (149) & Sliga (184) tonight and maybe micic I think he might be redshirting this season? Anybody know, he hasn't wrestled officially this season for NW but maybe wrestling unattached like a lot of redshirts do

Good luck fellas!

Pariano isn't afraid to pull a redshirt midway through a season. Did that with Berkowtz a couple of years ago and I am sorry i can't remember his name from Crown Point. A 184 to fill in a Heavy. I don't think it was a career enhancer for him. I am a Northwestern fan but I hate to see a redshirt pulled midway in a season.

No disrespect to Shrewsbury, but I don't think he was an elite level recruit like Sliga or Micic.  I honestly believe his willingness to fill in is what gave him the opportunity to complete at the Division 1 level and shows his true character.  You need people who are willing to make sacrifices for the greater good, and have realistic views about their own ability.  

Snoop-Dogg.jpg

The Dogg is Back

Haha yeah man I've been MIA for awhile, 18 credit hour semesters & a 4.0 GPA leaves very little time to follow along like old times

Ready to see my Vikings compete these next 2 weeks & catch a few logan regional teams so I can provide my expertise in a few more weeks :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.