Mater Dei fans - please help

SWINfan

What can you tell me about Noah Schweizer?  As I was looking at different wrestlers profiles on Track Wrestling and some of their non-HS wins, I came across his name.  He's wrestled and beaten many of the names I have seen in the tournament this year and even last year.  Some names I saw were:

Preston Mantel -win - 6th in state last year; ranked #14 this year but lost in ticket round at semi-state to Jacob Cottey

Forrest Glogouski - win -120 runner up this year

Tommy Cash - loss -

Ben Harvey - loss

Trent Pruitt - win - 138 SQ

Sam Lovejoy - win - 6th at 132

Is he still at MD?  Not make varsity?  How old is he?

Thanks!

What can you tell me about Noah Schweizer?  As I was looking at different wrestlers profiles on Track Wrestling and some of their non-HS wins, I came across his name.  He's wrestled and beaten many of the names I have seen in the tournament this year and even last year.  Some names I saw were:

Preston Mantel -win - 6th in state last year; ranked #14 this year but lost in ticket round at semi-state to Jacob Cottey

Forrest Glogouski - win -120 runner up this year

Tommy Cash - loss -

Ben Harvey - loss

Trent Pruitt - win - 138 SQ

Sam Lovejoy - win - 6th at 132

Is he still at MD?  Not make varsity?  How old is he?

Thanks!

Perry Meridian is hoping he goes to Indy, Crown Point is just hoping he "just happens to move in to Crown Point" a week before school, and Merrillville

has an apartment for him to use during the week.

What weight was he?  Obviously things can change over time, but I went back even father and saw a win over Skyler Lykins and a couple of close matches against Blake Rypel.  Thing I thought was funny is he face Rypel 4 years ago in a tournament at 98 pounds!

It's pretty impressive to have a guy on the bench that beat the state runner up (Glogouski) just last March!

Speaking of Lee....  How many Lee kids are there?  Is Nick the oldest?  What about Egli's?  Thought I saw 3 on track wrestling.  I wish the TW profiles gave the wrestlers age or class.

Nick has a younger brother Joe(8th grader), that is sure to make some noise next year. Then I believe there are 3 more Egli boys. Clay, Kane and Reed are the others

Nick has a younger brother Joe(8th grader), that is sure to make some noise next year. Then I believe there are 3 more Egli boys. Clay, Kane and Reed are the others

I love the tradition at Mater Dei. Please bring back the old singlets.

Who is the assistant coach? Not Macke, but the other one?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.