greatest indianamat promoters

Drooke

Who is at the top of your list?

Obviously Caliboy etc. comes to mind but my favorite was mr. Happypantz.

That person was awesome with his over the top promotion of wesley english in his pursuit to claim a victory from alex t.

Anyone know what Mr Happypantz is doing now?  I wish he would come back and choose a new champion.

Who is at the top of your list?

Obviously Caliboy etc. comes to mind but my favorite was mr. Happypantz.

That person was awesome with his over the top promotion of wesley english in his pursuit to claim a victory from alex t.

Anyone know what Mr Happypantz is doing now?  I wish he would come back and choose a new champion.

You probably lost 80% of the people with happypantz reference, but yeah, he was entertaining. Genreal HeavyHandz is getting up there with his promoting of the Ft. Wayne SS

I can't remember his screen name but Freeman's dad from Bloomington South was always a good read.  Dingo is not on as much as he used to be but always very knowledgeable, J-Biceps, Joker, BTR, were always pretty good as well....

J-Biceps!!!

He still trolls the board and makes appearances at state finals, but rarely travels south of I-70.

He roams the streets of Broad Ripple selling his greatest hits vhs collection.

Last I heard GoldMedal was locked up in court w/ the State of Indiana over the I-69 extension, and in the spare time fires off his pumpkin cannon.

at least all of his predictions are based soley on facts and not just "I KNOW HIM SO HE IS THE BEST" like Y2's inferior methods. Besides Y@ doesnt know as many people. ;D

I got friends in low places as we.....Facetious say,"Fabio not a fanboy or hater him very knowledgable as well,"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.