Fort Wayne semi state rankings

boomer

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that wasn't the Wyoming state champion named Zach Thompson.  It was a different Zach Thompson.

Look, my bubble is not bursted, my career is over.  Secondly I'm just following what Trackwrestling says ;http://tw02.trackwrestling.com/tw/membership/ViewProfile.jsp?twSessionId=fmmaekvtkagjcff&twId=636853009

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, my bubble is not bursted, my career is over.  Secondly I'm just following what Trackwrestling says ;http://tw02.trackwrestling.com/tw/membership/ViewProfile.jsp?twSessionId=fmmaekvtkagjcff&twId=636853009

If I'm incorrect I have no ego. Trackwrestling needs to keep better stats.  http://tw02.trackwrestling.com/tw/membership/ViewProfile.jsp?twSessionId=fmmaekvtkagjcff&twId=1019575009

1. Common sense should prevail because there is very little reason for someone to drive 1,400 miles or fly to a regional even like that.

2. Feel free to give Justin Tritz at TrackWrestling the business because they linked a wrong profile. I am sure your software engineering skills are better than his anyway.

3. You might want to do some research or at least TRY to check the validity of results before you made absurd claims like there was a Wyoming state champion there or you invented the question mark.

1. Common sense should prevail because there is very little reason for someone to drive 1,400 miles or fly to a regional even like that.

2. Feel free to give Justin Tritz at TrackWrestling the business because they linked a wrong profile. I am sure your software engineering skills are better than his anyway.

3. You might want to do some research or at least TRY to check the validity of results before you made absurd claims like there was a Wyoming state champion there or you invented the question mark.

1,2 Buckle my shoe, 3,4 Who gives a Fargo? Common since would have told me in 2004 not drive to Laramie. My college roommate and best friend Rodney was training for the West Regional by himself so he drove from Fort Wayne to Iowa City. I drove from there to Laramie. We trained for one day. We got there and did not look the part. Rodney had this huge Afro at the time and was garnering several snickers especially from the Navy contingent. Long Story short I was the one Laughing when Rod ran thru the guy from the Navy. Stuck A dude whose last name was literally Fish. And pinned Zahin in the finals. We sprinted out of there Medal and qualification papers for the Olympic Trials in hand after I gave the Navy the Chester Cheetah Grin. ;D I said all that to say this: My duty is to train wrestlers, no to" give TrackWrestling the business." Thirdly Manchester College did have a great computer lab but I took intro to computers in the Fall of '93 so my software engineering skills are 20 years behind, at least. So it's not absurd to get wrestling in during the off season, we find matches whereever we can. New Jersey see ya next week.

pray tell when did this occur and what setting?

I'd sure love to see you beat Rodney I've never seen you so I don't know what you weigh. Rodney still weighs 175 my money is on him...Better yet the wrestling world would love to see you and I have an exhibition. How bouts it? You can even have home mat.

I'd sure love to see you beat Rodney I've never seen you so I don't know what you weigh. Rodney still weighs 175 my money is on him...Better yet the wrestling world would love to see you and I have an exhibition. How bouts it? You can even have home mat.

oh boy.......here we go again......and i thought last week was good......i think it just stepped up a couple of notches......

Columbia City Freestyle tournament in or around 2007.  He got 3rd out of 3 that day.

Yeah he was smoking like a pack a day. So he should throw away his IHSAA State Runner up Medal. His 15 or so ISWA State and open Championships. His Multiple Veterans National Championships. His Junior Olympics Runner up. And his Western Regional Championship along with Olympic Trials experience. Cause he lost in an unimportant local tournament? The Inbox Commitee said you were pompus and arrogant but this takes the cake. You want me to run a list of wrestlers he and I have beaten from Garrett,Carroll,Dekalb,Huntington,Decatur,Butler,Columbia City.etc..etc.etc....???????? It would take all day My Favorite Buddy. Aye, Nicky Bauer, this guys Loco. By the way if you were at Columbia City this year you could have beat him again. He won it cause you wasn't there I guess. He won Carroll too. I guess cause you were not there either.

Lets have a credential off...GO

If it's computer related he wins..If it has anything to do with actual wrestling..no competition and I go off the head out don't need to troll like Franny Fannypack. I can name drop like Hiroshima in this piece! You better ask Coach Fox.

We will get to that Im in contact with various arenas.....its a bidding war...The garden wants it but wont allow it to be broadcast Live...Bankers life was interesed but I dont think it could hold the capacity crowd that is sure to show up, and the Brownsburg AD has yet to get back with me...will keep you posted

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.