Pacer vs Heat

I know this is a wrestling board, but I am a big Pacers fan, so I am just curious to see if any of the other wrestling fans in the state have been following this series.  It's been great competition thus far.  Plus we need to keep attendance up next year so that the state finals are not the only tenants at Banker’s Life someday.

In general I could care less about basketball outside of the first few rounds of the NCAA tournament. However, I have followed this series during the closing minutes of each game to see if The Pacers can overcome The Evil Empire of Miami.  This is the only portion of an NBA game I've watched in over 15 years (since Reggie took on the Knicks). 

Following! They are actually fun to watch. I wouldn't of said that in the previous 10 years.

For sure.  I've been watching every game, they are extremely entertaining (I would argue that they have been for at least the last three years as well).  It’s exciting to see a good young team progress like they have for sure. The fact that we are playing the Heat doesn't hurt things either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.