How about McClurg

Wrestlingfan182

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure McClurg would have beat Tatom in the second round who defaulted out with an injured knee...Gives McClurg a default win, but he definitely came through when he decisioned McCloskey in the final match. I'm just glad he didn't celebrate as much as he usually does. Just won the match and with very little celebration he walked off like the winner he was.

I thought it was a good call...McClurg only had to hold him for 7 sec...and he was all over him ....it was close though, looked like McCloskey only had his leg now had he lifted out of it perhaps a different call...was definitely close....I guess that's why we have refs. Close call.

Get real it wasn't a good call at all...two refs on the mat get the call right...if u think that was a good call you don't know wrestling...there would have been no argument had it been called a reversal and was at least an obvious loss of control for an escape. Lets face the facts on a lucky break for mcclurg because in the tatom match tatom was dominating that match before getting hurt and mcclurg wouldn't have made it out.

Get real it wasn't a good call at all...two refs on the mat get the call right...if u think that was a good call you don't know wrestling...there would have been no argument had it been called a reversal and was at least an obvious loss of control for an escape. Lets face the facts on a lucky break for mcclurg because in the tatom match tatom was dominating that match before getting hurt and mcclurg wouldn't have made it out.

I didn't know dominating meant getting beat 4-2? hmmm, learn something new everyday!

I didn't know dominating meant getting beat 4-2? hmmm, learn something new everyday!

getting an easy takedown cutting  mcclurg  and in on another takedown before blowing your knee out then barely able to walk so mcclurg scores an easy takedown and starts to work on his knee.... the score was 2-1 when he hurt his knee in the first 20 seconds when he was in on another shot and let go due to his knee. tatom would have dominated.

wake up dude...Given the circumstances it was a good call. You were probably one of the guys in the stands heckling the refs. Guys like you crack me. It was a good call. McCloskey didn't escape. Two refs on the mat confer and they gave McClurg the call. Change your hobby to watching 2 and a half men!!

getting an easy takedown cutting  mcclurg  and in on another takedown before blowing your knee out then barely able to walk so mcclurg scores an easy takedown and starts to work on his knee.... the score was 2-1 when he hurt his knee in the first 20 seconds when he was in on another shot and let go due to his knee. tatom would have dominated.

Either way you see it, McClurg beat a kid that Tatom has never beat - in his life. Seems to me that the better kid advanced.

wake up dude...Given the circumstances it was a good call. You were probably one of the guys in the stands heckling the refs. Guys like you crack me. It was a good call. McCloskey didn't escape. Two refs on the mat confer and they gave McClurg the call. Change your hobby to watching 2 and a half men!!

Didn't see the match so I can't chime in on whether it was a bad call. However, the two ref's on the mat is kind of a ridiculous call. Rarely, if ever, have I seen the secondary ref come in to help overturn a call.

McClurg definitely made good on his circumstances and set himself up for this week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.