How about McClurg

Wrestlingfan182

You should be ashamed. As a Perry alum, I am going to stand up for Riley. Have you ever wrestled a match in front of 12,000 people? I doubt it. You're a coward criticizing a high schooler on a public forum. Pathetic. Riley had never been to state, therefore I know he was beyond nervous wrestling Friday night. He told me afterwards that it felt like he was breathing from the neck up, which is understandable for a kid who has never wrestled on a stage of that size. If you go back and watch the film, the first edge of the mat scramble McClurg had a wizzer and had both of his hips up. Read the rule book, a wrestler must be given reaction time. And if you are thinking of the second scramble, there was obviously no control. Riley was almost doing the splits on the edge of the mat while Austin had one leg - no control. At the end of the day, Riley has a blue ring and you are a cowardly adult hiding behind a computer. In my mind, if you win a state title you can do whatever you like. You're the best in the state and you'll go down in the history books as an IHSAA state champion. Austin is a great wrestler and the two matches he and Riley had were a treat to watch. I wish Austin and his family the best of luck, for he has a bright future ahead of him.

GO FALCONS!!!

thanks sir! Wish riley the best at the next level also....to who ever it concerns, none of the remarks made on this link or on Indiana mat at all are from our family. I'm tired of seeing it and hearing it also..lol, it ended like it did, and that's that...congrats, please every one let it rest. And I thank riley for giving Austin the extra drive for next yr, he keeps doing what he is doing right now, and I wouldn't want to step across that line next yr!! Austin will get his next yr!!! Have a great offseason everyone, and looking forward to next season!!!

.                  The Mccloskey family

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.