NEW CASTLE PICKM

Wrestlingfan182

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a flood warning scheduled for 9:00  ;D

Ok ok ok, my turn, I wanna do one. Ready? Ok, on saturday at 1:13 there is going to be a jenkinson warning. Dang it, don't have the same effect. Oh well, at least I tried

Relax fella! Was just wondering why you picked 145 as you did. Perhaps if you don't want anyone to debate or reply about a prediction, you shouldn't post it on a messageboard.

Haha ok.  My bad just had some guy arguing with me on my merrillville semi state over my picks

But honestly i just filled my brackets out not reallu knowing half of the people bc im from the region so i dont really know alot of people in thisbsemi state. So i went by record on sum

Haha ok.  My bad just had some guy arguing with me on my merrillville semi state over my picks

But honestly i just filled my brackets out not reallu knowing half of the people bc im from the region so i dont really know alot of people in thisbsemi state. So i went by record on sum

Understandable.  I am IN this semi-state and can't decide on a number of these.  :)

LOL

Will do.

Would love to meet you Saturday.  Will you be wearing the BigMak shirt?  :o

Yea you and everyone else, get in line...it starts right behind me which happens to be the same line to meet daddio lol. I will be incognito.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.