NEW CASTLE PICKM

Wrestlingfan182

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

145, 182,195,220, and Hwt for WC need to come to layit all on the line PRIDE they win and advance those kids they will have PM a lil nervios. JS I love both the programs just wanna show all these people that doubted WC ability ,I believe there the most improved for sure. I say get 2nd at 105 and win120,

:)Good luck to everyone at s.s. Special shout out to TEC grapplers.  J. Newton,A. Isaacs,A. Jenkinson,A. Fuller,C. Cox,            C. Handley, D Deilkes.      ;)I predict C.J wont break a sweat.  ;D I see 132 is a little FULLER than most people think.                  :DAt 145 i think he wins it HANDLEY. Watch out for the Connersville clan. Great job this year M.B. & J.I. as well as your kids, for putting in the hard work.

Ha ha I know who you are as well!! Your PICKS are right on the "MARK" ha ha!!  See you on Saturday ;D

Yea you and everyone else, get in line...it starts right behind me which happens to be the same line to meet daddio lol. I will be incognito.

Ha ha I know who you are as well!! Your PICKS are right on the "MARK" ha ha!!  See you on Saturday ;D

Haha, pretty good, I see what you did there. clever! Ty (thank you) a bunch for having the confidence in knowing my picks are right on the mark.

Red NP

McKinney WC

Holmes HSE

Briggeman RON

Chastain HSE

Cottey PM

Weber ZION

Jenkinson CENT

Wilson WC

Martin FC

Kenny PM

Eldred WEST

James PM

Harvey CATH

Moore SM

Gettinger CONN

LeCount PM

Snyder HSE

Perez FRANK

Lile Fish

Barrett SM

Blanton ALEX

Watson HSE

Bartlett LN

Handley NE

Johns WC

Noon NOB

Campbell LEB

Farrell GC

Corsaro CATH

Bennett HSE

Borta NM

McCloskey WEBO

Tatum HSE

Rypel CATH

Shaw S DEAR

Neibarger HSE

Hensley NOB

Johnson AT

Hittle RUSH

Moss WC

Massengale PM

Wagner NP

Riley FISH

Sliga FISH

Nickell RON

Perdue WC

Riffle FC

Faulkenberg CR

Aven ZION

Hernandez WC

Hamilton LC

Bernard CATH

Winfield PM

Garland RUSH

Ramey NM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.