On a mission!

wrestler60160

And yet you never talk like that to me face to face I've always respected you and you have always looked like you was about to crap your pants I've always shown you or your wrestlers respect nothing is said until you get behind your. page keyboard whatevervI have never disrespected any coach wrestler or anyone trying to better our sport.The best of luck to you Mr.Y2

Bigmak can you plug this into the Google translator for me?

Bigmak can you plug this into the Google translator for me?

"And yet you never talk like that to me face to face I've always respected you and you have always looked like you was about to crap your pants I've always shown you or your wrestlers respect nothing is said until you get behind your. page keyboard whatevervI have never disrespected any coach wrestler or anyone trying to better our sport.The best of luck to you Mr.Y2"

<wrestlingfan182 translator> Sir, you never speak this way in front of me. I have always shown respect for you yet you have always looked like you were about to ahave a bowel movement in your pants. I have always shown you and your teams wrestlers respect. You never seem to say anything until you masquerade behind computer. I have never shown any kind of dissrespect to any coach, wrestler or anyone trying to make our sport better. I wish you nothing but the best of luck Mr. Y2.

Dear 182,

The purpose of this thread is too make fun of people who get on here and try to rationalize why their favorite wrestler will be successful by using cheesy cliches. You put urself on a tee when you posted exactly what people were dogging when you made your post.

I personally think that when Y2 and 182 meet up,it'll be the unstoppable force vs the immovable object. You'll be able to cut the electricity w a knife!

That's the way to go all Gorilla Monsoon. 

"And yet you never talk like that to me face to face I've always respected you and you have always looked like you was about to crap your pants I've always shown you or your wrestlers respect nothing is said until you get behind your. page keyboard whatevervI have never disrespected any coach wrestler or anyone trying to better our sport.The best of luck to you Mr.Y2"

<wrestlingfan182 translator> Sir, you never speak this way in front of me. I have always shown respect for you yet you have always looked like you were about to ahave a bowel movement in your pants. I have always shown you and your teams wrestlers respect. You never seem to say anything until you masquerade behind computer. I have never shown any kind of dissrespect to any coach, wrestler or anyone trying to make our sport better. I wish you nothing but the best of luck Mr. Y2.

Thank you Bigmak, you must have the premium version of Google Translate, does it also have regionrat translation?

Thank you Bigmak, you must have the premium version of Google Translate, does it also have regionrat translation?

the add-on for the regionrat spell check / translator (Binford 2000 Rat speak and spell n' translate) was a costly add-on. I did, however, purchase that as I never know when I will need to use it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.