Team rankings especially referring to East Noble

Has anyone beaten East Noble yet? They are probably one of the best schooled teams in the state. They are technically sound and whooped on every time that I've seen them wrestle so far. Did they turn down a bid to team state or did they just not get one? They are very dominant.

Has anyone beaten East Noble yet? They are probably one of the best schooled teams in the state. They are technically sound and whooped on every time that I've seen them wrestle so far. Did they turn down a bid to team state or did they just not get one? They are very dominant.

i agree. En is a very good team this season. Their output last year wasnt enough to get them to the iswca tourney this season. They would have been very dangerous in 2a. Would have been fun to see them square off against yorktown for sure.

Instead of going off the top of your head you could look at places like this where it has each team listed with their class. Maybe doing some simple research would prevent me from telling you that you are wrong.

http://www.indianamat.com/20122013-team-standings/2012/11/

There are 105 3A schools and East Noble is the 84th biggest school, so they are on the low end and not going to move down unless something happens to Avilla and Rome City. The smallest school in 3A has 1066 students while East Noble has 1265.

So i was right, they are a fairly small 3a. frankly, i put bellmont and en at the same level as far as enrollments go. I undrstand that there has to be a cutoff point for the mythical class rankings (i say mythical because the ihsaa doesnt recognize classes in wrestling and the only association that really matters to a high school administration and the athletes themselves is the ihsaa) but en is a fairly midsized indiana high school.

So i was right, they are a fairly small 3a. frankly, i put bellmont and en at the same level as far as enrollments go. I undrstand that there has to be a cutoff point for the mythical class rankings (i say mythical because the ihsaa doesnt recognize classes in wrestling and the only association that really matters to a high school administration and the athletes themselves is the ihsaa) but en is a fairly midsized indiana high school.

84 out of 400+ is not midsized

You are not correct. East Noble has about 450 more students than Bellmont....that means combine Bellmont and Adams Central or South Adams to be relatively the same size.  450 more students is over 100 more per graduating class.

East Noble is far from being a mid-sized Indiana high school.  Mid-sized would be around 700 students....Bellmont is a little closer to being mid-sized.

The last time i looked bellmont had over 900 kids so to me, 1200 to 900 isnt that huge of a disparity. But when i compare en to carroll, with carroll having 1000 kids more, now that, imo, is a huge disparity. So, yes,  im the dummy that never looks at facts but my point is en is doing it with not a huge enrollment which makes this years teams accomplishments even more impressive.  en would stack up against any team outside of pm pretty favorably. Im not going to get into the "who's second best in the state" bull$hit but for their size en is awfully impressive.

Why let facts cloud your opinions. Keep going off of enrollments from 2005 and everything will just be hunky dory.  

Carroll has 1925 students or in your terms 660 more students than East Noble.

Again, not quite 1000, you are only off by 340 this time.

Before spouting off any other enrollments that you THINK you know peruse this page, it will help you from looking like a bufoon.

http://www.ihsaa.org/Portals/0/ihsaa/documents/news%20media/2010-11/Reclassification%20-%20Five%20Classes%202011-12%20&%202012-13.pdf

Why let facts cloud your opinions. Keep going off of enrollments from 2005 and everything will just be hunky dory.  

Carroll has 1925 students or in your terms 660 more students than East Noble.

Again, not quite 1000, you are only off by 340 this time.

Before spouting off any other enrollments that you THINK you know peruse this page, it will help you from looking like a bufoon.

http://www.ihsaa.org/Portals/0/ihsaa/documents/news%20media/2010-11/Reclassification%20-%20Five%20Classes%202011-12%20&%202012-13.pdf

Sorry Mr. Cool, I have gone on websites in the past and looked at enrollments of the schools I'm talking about, not the website you are referencing to me just now so I'm sure it backs up your assertions that I am so wrong about the enrollments of said schools.  The website I just checked says Carroll has 2230 kids currently. So, going off of an internet site I made my statement.  I stand by Carroll having 1000 more kids than EN.  Regardless, as usual, you boil $hit down to minutae.  EN is doing  it with a smaller enrollment than most of the 3a powers.  NO MATTER the exact number of kids at each and every school .  Bufoon out!

Sorry Mr. Cool, I have gone on websites in the past and looked at enrollments of the schools I'm talking about, not the website you are referencing to me just now so I'm sure it backs up your assertions that I am so wrong about the enrollments of said schools.  The website I just checked says Carroll has 2230 kids currently. So, going off of an internet site I made my statement.  I stand by Carroll having 1000 more kids than EN.  Regardless, as usual, you boil ***fancy potty mouth*** down to minutae.  EN is doing  it with a smaller enrollment than most of the 3a powers.  NO MATTER the exact number of kids at each and every school .  Bufoon out!

The DOE and IHSAA websites are the most accurate, not some Wikipedia website. The DOE and IHSAA use their numbers for official purposes and are going to make sure they are accurate.  You are wrong about the enrollment of Carroll, plain and simple. Even last year's DOE numbers show Carroll at under 2000 students.

I can't wait to hear what other "facts" you are learning from Wikipedia.

Oh yes, the bufoon is so burned. My original point is still accurate. En isnt that big of a school and they can compete very favorably with schools of much larger enrollments (WC, Penn, yes even tiny Carroll). I know y2, anything larger than your tiny Garrett is a mamoth program but just because i was such an idiot regarding the precise enrollments of the schools i was referencing doesnt make my original point incorrect. Sorry, but en is getting it done with what i would consider a smallish enrollment, no matter if they are in one mythical class or another. Guess i better stop, drop and roll.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.