Harrison 10way

Rebelman50

Always a great tourney!

I see UC taking the team title with multiple undefeated wrestlers.

Memorial should show well also.

Trinity is always tough and will finish in the top 3.

Harrison and Boonville are much improved also!

Should be a great couple of days of wrestling!

Always a great tourney!

I think threw the weights in the individual weights Ervin should win big

Always a great tourney!

UC is a the front runner.  Memorial has a solid core of kids also. 

I don't know much about Trinity this year.  I know they have a strong tradition.

Southridge is a decent team also.  Strong individuals.

I agree that it is good to see Harrison's program on the upswing again.  The look to have decent numbers out and some kids that will get better with mat time.

106-Tyler Ferguson ? Evansville Reitz

113-Damon Kuhn ? Evansville Reitz

120-Josh Davis ? Evansville Reitz

126-Brock Ervin- union county

132- Logan Wedding ? Evansville Memorial

138- toss up???

145- toss up???

152- Kody Henshaw ? Evansville Memorial

160-Jake Burden- South Spencer

170-Noah Coomes- South Spencer

182-Toss up???

195- Kalob Salkill - South Spencer

220- Mason Schnarr ? Evansville Reitz

HWT- Ethan Schoeppe ? Southridge

Union County has a couple great wrestlers on their team. I think they have a stud at 113 or 120 as well as 126. I think both Kuhn and Davis have what it takes to beat the UC kid at whatever weight he comes in at and it will be a great one to watch. Kuhn vs Mastison is another match that will be great to watch. Nobody is going to touch Ferguson. Reitz will have a good showing but this years best wrestlers are all bunched up in the 106-138 weights so it could go to anyone this year. If Schnarr were wrestling this year he would win this hands down. He isnt wrestling because of a football injury is the news I got.

106-Tyler Ferguson ? Evansville Reitz

113-Damon Kuhn ? Evansville Reitz

120-Josh Davis ? Evansville Reitz

126-Brock Ervin- union county

132- Logan Wedding ? Evansville Memorial

138- toss up???

145- toss up???

152- Kody Henshaw ? Evansville Memorial

160-Jake Burden- South Spencer

170-Noah Coomes- South Spencer

182-Toss up???

195- Kalob Salkill - South Spencer

220- Mason Schnarr ? Evansville Reitz

HWT- Ethan Schoeppe ? Southridge

Schnarr at 220?  Did I miss something?

Union's lineup is confusing. They have been throwing guys around in a few different weights. Since 8th graders can't wrestle varsity in Indiana, their varsity 106 will be someone completely different for their two indiana tournaments, including the MD holiday classic. (unless Indiana changed their ruling on middle school wrestlers competing in high school).

106:??

113: ? Robbie Dezember placed 3rd at state last year, but not sure he is at this weight yet. (grew up in the Mater Dei youth program)

120: Trae Blackwell (3x placer, state champ last year)

126: Brock. Will not be touched, unless a close match with his cousin Logan Wedding happens again.

132: ? Jeffrey Wurth (2x placer).

138: They have thrown Gabe Ervin in at 138 and 145 this year, but this spot most likely belongs to Jayce Carr (2x champ, 4x placer)

145: Chad Gahafer (state placer)

152: ? Gabe Ervin/ or freshman sensation Jackson Oxford.

160: ?

170: Kane Morris

182: Bryan Carter

195: Devin Smith

220: Sherman, freshman.

HWY: Raynel Brown

Trinity will be bringing some studs with them as well. Both of these lineups are shaken up. Trinity just finished with football 2 weeks ago and Union has been all over the place with their middle weights.

Union's lineup is confusing. They have been throwing guys around in a few different weights. Since 8th graders can't wrestle varsity in Indiana, their varsity 106 will be someone completely different for their two indiana tournaments, including the MD holiday classic. (unless Indiana changed their ruling on middle school wrestlers competing in high school).

106:??

113: ? Robbie Dezember placed 3rd at state last year, but not sure he is at this weight yet. (grew up in the Mater Dei youth program)

120: Trae Blackwell (3x placer, state champ last year)

126: Brock. Will not be touched, unless a close match with his cousin Logan Wedding happens again.

132: ? Jeffrey Wurth (2x placer).

138: They have thrown Gabe Ervin in at 138 and 145 this year, but this spot most likely belongs to Jayce Carr (2x champ, 4x placer)

145: Chad Gahafer (state placer)

152: ? Gabe Ervin/ or freshman sensation Jackson Oxford.

160: ?

170: Kane Morris

182: Bryan Carter

195: Devin Smith

220: Sherman, freshman.

HWY: Raynel Brown

Trinity will be bringing some studs with them as well. Both of these lineups are shaken up. Trinity just finished with football 2 weeks ago and Union has been all over the place with their middle weights.

8th grader from Kentucky wrestler Mater Dei Classic a few years ago, I believe he is a junior this year. Brock Ervin

No. high school only per IHSAA

Out of state teams may have middle schoolers  on their teams and wrestle at the Harrison 10 way or any other regular season tournament in Indiana. That rule can be found on page 34 of the IHSAA bylaws. BIGJOESCOUT it is always a good idea to read the rules before you tell some one what they say.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.