College recruiting

Abovetheline

Is Bradley's brother still coaching at Wabash?  I didn't see him on the coach's list but not sure if it is up to date.  Met him last year while he was recruiting and a very nice young man.  I could see Isaiah going to wherever his brother might be. 

Is Bradley's brother still coaching at Wabash?  I didn't see him on the coach's list but not sure if it is up to date.   Met him last year while he was recruiting and a very nice young man.  I could see Isaiah going to wherever his brother might be.   

Casey is actually coaching at Baldwin Wallace College in Cleveland, OH this year.

IU picked up a verbal this weekend from Davenport Assumption (iowa) Kyle Springer (3rd at nhsca nationals and was up 4-1 in the 3rd and got hit with a five point throw to lose in the state finals last year)  He was coached in HS recently by Turkey Run alum Ryan Pribble. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.