Sign in to follow this  
Y2CJ41

Head Coaching Vacancies

Needs to be approved by the Board first...real estate boy (lol)! And then...we will celebrate.

Needs to be approved by the Board first...real estate boy (lol)! And then...we will celebrate.

It's official now.  Blake Maurer is the new head coach at Gibson Southern and Matt Coughlin is the Assistant Coach.  Outstanding hires!!

Benton Central is looking for a coach.

Benton Central Junior-Senior High School: Head Wrestling Coach

If interested, please Contact AD: Jim Puckett at jpuckett@benton.k12.in.us or 765-884-2233

Anderson Preparatory Academy in Anderson is looking for a head wrestling coach. Contact David Bradford at APA (765) 649-8472  ? option 4) if you are interested in the position.

This is a new program and you will have the opportunity to build your own legacy. You will have my support. I do the body fat testing for their kids and our program has donated equipment in the past.

Dave Cloud

Jimmy Perry will not be the head coach at Triton Central. He got a job teaching at Warren Central if I remember correctly. I think Gabe Johnson, the football coach, is going to be the head coach at TC

I heard North Judson is looking for a head  coach! last yrs HC took the varsity fball HC at Knox,IN rumor has it hes staying there! The bluejays hhave lots of potential

i see some very interesting coaching changes this season, some good ones and others that just make you sit back and think WOW, what the heck is going on with that program !  :-\ :-X

Rick Brown (head) and Kyle Wood (asst) are taking the reins at Huntington North.

i see some very interesting coaching changes this season, some good ones and others that just make you sit back and think WOW, what the heck is going on with that program !  :-\ :-X

Why dont you start supporting your program, or find a new one?

Gary Myers is the new head coach at Hamilton Heights!!!

The Iron Bear..... 

[/quote

I am I'm supproting the CP Bulldogs and even though some think that this will be a down year for them I believe that they are one of the strongest Teams in the state once again, just like you get on here year after year and boast up Bellmont's program. Just noting that I've never heard of either and it's odd. I see several teams arou nd the state have made changes as well including here in the Region and that too is odd at the large amount of changes around the state but most of them I've heard of just My opinion. Hopefully it works out for them cuz that team has made large strides over the past few years.

I am I'm supproting the CP Bulldogs and even though some think that this will be a down year for them I believe that they are one of the strongest Teams in the state once again, just like you get on here year after year and boast up Bellmont's program. Just noting that I've never heard of either and it's odd. I see several teams arou nd the state have made changes as well including here in the Region and that too is odd at the large amount of changes around the state but most of them I've heard of just My opinion. Hopefully it works out for them cuz that team has made large strides over the past few years.

HA!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.