Rumor has it...

iowastyle155

Any Teaching openings with the position?

Really? You could not be bothered to open the link in the 2nd post but instead went to the trouble to type out that question? If you had opened the link you would have read this "A variety of teaching positions will be open at Carmel High School for the 2012-2013 school year."

Really? You could not be bothered to open the link in the 2nd post but instead went to the trouble to type out that question? If you had opened the link you would have read this "A variety of teaching positions will be open at Carmel High School for the 2012-2013 school year."

Really Chambers????  Give the guy a break...  No offense but you question him about not taking the time to open up the link but then took your own time to post this....Maybe I should be blasted for responding to your post.....I don't know but if you are pointing a finger there are 3 of them pointing back at you.....Just saying...

Really Chambers????  Give the guy a break...  No offense but you question him about not taking the time to open up the link but then took your own time to post this....Maybe I should be blasted for responding to your post.....I don't know but if you are pointing a finger there are 3 of them pointing back at you.....Just saying...

I did give the guy a break. He asked for information that was already provided and I pointed it out to him. Glad I could help.

Well maybe they will get a coach that will teach aggressive offensive wrestling, not stalling.   Im a carmel resident and they are just boring to watch. 

Solid analysis.  Obviously I'm extremely biased.  But really?  You are going to call out a coach who had an extensive and impressive wrestling career not to mention a love for the sport?  If you are going to try and actually prove a point, rather than just anger people like me, I suggest you skip the ad hominem fallacies and use a variety of specific examples.  I'm not saying by any means that they have been the most flashy team, but some solid aggressive wrestlers have come through that program and to generalize the program in the way you did is just inaccurate.

By the way, I have yet to meet a coach who said "the backbone of our team this season will be our ability to stall".  It just does not work that way.

Well maybe they will get a coach that will teach aggressive offensive wrestling, not stalling.   Im a carmel resident and they are just boring to watch. 

Sure they were a little boring at times but what you had was a load of "young" and inexperienced (varsity wise) wrestlers.  To keep these guys in their matches, you have to slow down the action and that's just what the Coach K did.  I guess you don't remember the 2010-11 team that was senior loaded and got after it.

Parham - I also gave you a big wahoo for using "ad hominem fallacies " but you may have to explain that on this board.

They were fun to watch last year guess that must be my let down.

BUT

That was STUPID of me to make that post.

I have never been to a carmel practice and Dont know what is taught in the room.

I dont know the coach period.  Im sorry that it sounded like i was calling him out.

So my comment wasnt informed and I would like to appologize to the coach and his kids.

They work to hard for me to make that statement, so I sincerely appologize.

Hopefully Carmel will have a good season this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.