Jay County Regional Predictions

X_R A T E D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may, what's your logic or reason for being so confident?

what has the logic been for thosw who say Miller will beat Rigney?  "He has handled everyone but Lee" is not logic or reason.

My reason is I believe Rigney is a better wrestler.  If Miller beats him, then congrats to Miller and good luck next weekend.

My reason is rigney is overrated. He was only up on Abbott from jay  county 4-1 at the end of the 2nd then only majored him. Sawyer was up 14-2 and pinned him in 2:31. Rigney hasn't wrestled good competition either. Beating Caufman and Lloyd doesn't make you amazing. Caufman just got teched by knepp from east noble so that's not even a notable win and sawyer pinned Lloyd while rigney only decisioned him.  Don't be biased AJ just cuz he is from Muncie Southside

My reason is rigney is overrated. He was only up on Abbott from jay  county 4-1 at the end of the 2nd then only majored him. Sawyer was up 14-2 and pinned him in 2:31. Rigney hasn't wrestled good competition either. Beating Caufman and Lloyd doesn't make you amazing. Caufman just got teched by knepp from east noble so that's not even a notable win and sawyer pinned Lloyd while rigney only decisioned him.  Don't be biased AJ just cuz he is from Muncie Southside

agreed. miller will handle rigney  if he stays aggressive like he does most matches besides against lee. Miller is a huge 106 pounder and has great technique and super aggressive. As long as he don't hold back like he does against lee he will dominate the match.

Who is the best person Rigney has beat this year. Sawyer beat CJ Whitten (CJ was ranked #5 at the time of the match) and won 5-2.

I guess hit would be when it beat Condo in a dual... but Saturday it will be when he beats Miller...  :)

how can Rigney be overrated when he isnt even ranked in the top 20?????  You seem to have a lot of frustration over the fact that a few people picked Rigney to win...

and why the slam on Caufman because Knapp teched him?  Isnt Knapp the guy who wrestled Lee to a 2-4 loss while Miller lost 0-4?  Sounds like Knapp is a very solid wrestler...

And of course I have bias, as does everyone, but I truly believe rigney will upset Miller...

how can Rigney be overrated when he isnt even ranked in the top 20?????  You seem to have a lot of frustration over the fact that a few people picked Rigney to win...

and why the slam on Caufman because Knapp teched him?  Isnt Knapp the guy who wrestled Lee to a 2-4 loss while Miller lost 0-4?  Sounds like Knapp is a very solid wrestler...

And of course I have bias, as does everyone, but I truly believe rigney will upset Miller...

Yeah, I definetly wasn't bashing like XRATED decided to when I asked you why so confident.  Just wondered why you thought that way.  Good luck to both Saturday and beyond, both could make a state run IMO.

@DROE32...............You know Sawyer is going to be offensive against Rigney, and you and Batt better put on a hell of a match again. Good luck

o its going to be a much better match than last week. there should be more points on the bored. worked out a few kinks and ready to rock

Yeah, I definetly wasn't bashing like XRATED decided to when I asked you why so confident.  Just wondered why you thought that way.  Good luck to both Saturday and beyond, both could make a state run IMO.

its just all part of the fun... i will be rooting for both at semistate...

I'm not bashing rigney. He is a great wrestler and I hope him and miller have a good match. I'm just saying why I think sawyer will win just like you're saying tyler will win. Didn't mean to bash so if I did I am sorry it came out like that. I am very passionate about South Adams just like you AJ are about Muncie Southside. Good luck to everyone Saturday

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.