Spartan Classic Vs. Al Smith Classic pick em

IMAWRESTLER

I'm sorry for spelling his name wrong.  I knew it was Crume, but thought there were two m's.  You are correct though, there was a change in momentum in that match.  This goes back to my post though.  I thought early on Kyle got in on a number of shot attempts and Crume was having difficulty stopping him.  Once Kyle was up 4-0 or 4-1, it was as if he just put it on cruise control.  I'm a huge fan of Kyle's, so don't mistake mycritique of him as anything but me wanting him to win that 3rd title, but his being content with 1-3 point victories nearly backfired against Crume.  I believe the final was 6-2, but it was a lot closer than that.  I would love for Kyle to open up and put kids away early, but in talking to him, he just seems to give his opponents respect for being quality wrestlers.  Sometimes I think to his detrement, but what do I know, the kid's lost 2 matches in high school.  I truly felt he could have broken Crume early in that match by building a larger lead, as he left it, Crume made it an interesting match.  

I'm sorry for spelling his name wrong.  I knew it was Crume, but thought there were two m's.  You are correct though, there was a change in momentum in that match.  This goes back to my post though.  I thought early on Kyle got in on a number of shot attempts and Crume was having difficulty stopping him.  Once Kyle was up 4-0 or 4-1, it was as if he just put it on cruise control.  I'm a huge fan of Kyle's, so don't mistake mycritique of him as anything but me wanting him to win that 3rd title, but his being content with 1-3 point victories nearly backfired against Crume.  I believe the final was 6-2, but it was a lot closer than that.  I would love for Kyle to open up and put kids away early, but in talking to him, he just seems to give his opponents respect for being quality wrestlers.  Sometimes I think to his detrement, but what do I know, the kid's lost 2 matches in high school.  I truly felt he could have broken Crume early in that match by building a larger lead, as he left it, Crume made it an interesting match.  

Cody Phillips also has only 2 losses in High School, both of which are to Nationally Ranked wrestlers.  If the match happens it will be good, I don't believe there is a favorite as either of them could win, and the outcome could be different each an every time they would wrestle.  Good luck to both, along with Binion an Crume an Carrol as I believe those 3 will also have a say in the outcome also.

Cody Phillips also has only 2 losses in High School, both of which are to Nationally Ranked wrestlers.  If the match happens it will be good, I don't believe there is a favorite as either of them could win, and the outcome could be different each an every time they would wrestle.  Good luck to both, along with Binion an Crume an Carrol as I believe those 3 will also have a say in the outcome also.

Ayersman is also nationally ranked. His recent accomplishments would make him the slight favorite until they wrestle. Which, as Crume proved, it isnt for sure.

I never said ayersman wasnt nationaly ranked  i said phillips losses were to nationaly ranked kids, ayersmans losses werent    maybe he is a favorite but slight at best  lecount could also be added in  like i said good luck to ALL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.