To Coaches

Jake Riesen

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update.  We currently have heard from 32 coaches.  That is just over 10 percent of the teams.  In 1a we have 12 of 106 teams on record.  In 2a we have 12 of 104 teams on record.  In 3a we have 9 of 102 teams on record.  Remember the December 4th Coaches Association meeting.

I know the meeting is Sunday, the 4th, but I would urge the coaches that have tourneys this weekend to relay the message to the other coaches present to get them on here to say yay or nay for a better sample of the coaching population. They would have to do it that night but better late than never.

Also, coaches if you really want this team state to happen, why don't you get on the phone with other conference members to make sure everyone gets a vote in. Some coaches may never even get on this site throughout the whole year, particularly the older coaches. Word of mouth travels faster than most other forms of advertising.

I know the meeting is Sunday, the 4th, but I would urge the coaches that have tourneys this weekend to relay the message to the other coaches present to get them on here to say yay or nay for a better sample of the coaching population. They would have to do it that night but better late than never.

Also, coaches if you really want this team state to happen, why don't you get on the phone with other conference members to make sure everyone gets a vote in. Some coaches may never even get on this site throughout the whole year, particularly the older coaches. Word of mouth travels faster than most other forms of advertising.

Or better yet, Regional reps should contact the coaches in their regional!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.