Most losses at Conseco?

Barrq

I think he means who has the most losses at state, not who has the most going into state.  Like if someone got 4th for each of their 4 years at state, they would have 8 losses at state. 

I think he means who has the most losses at state, not who has the most going into state.   Like if someone got 4th for each of their 4 years at state, they would have 8 losses at state. 

Ohh, I see now. So by asking if someone has 12 losses at Conseco, he's basically asking if someone got 8th every year?

He is talking about the # of losses you have while wrestling at conseco... for example:

I qualified and lost first round as a sophomore, finished 6th as a junior and senior...

which means i was 4-5 overall at conseco....

I had 5 total losses at conseco.

He wants to know who has the most? Like if someone got 8th three times, then they would have 9 total losses at conseco...

Its not possible to get 9 loses at conseco, someone could have lost 2 matches each of the 4 years so 8 would be the most right

No.  You can lose 3 times on Day 2.  Quarterfinals, wrestle-backs, and 7th place match.  12 would be max for a career according to the system of the last few years.

Its not possible to get 9 loses at conseco, someone could have lost 2 matches each of the 4 years so 8 would be the most right

Wrong!  If you win Friday night, lose first thing Saturday morning, lose in the first round on consolations, and lose the 7th place match, that would be 3 losses in one year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.