Capital City Match ups and Team placings!!

WC182Dad

Your son qualified for State as a freshman and sophomore? I thought you posted several times over that he was a 2x Semi-state qualifier? When someone gives their opinion that your son may not make varsity,it is just that, THEIR OPINION. No one here is bashing your son or calling him names. I have seen you post on here over and over again your opinions on other wrestlers, no body here accused you of bashing their kids, why when someone else does reference your child they are bashing him or putting him down? The truth of the matter, is that WC is very strong up top and it wasn't too far fetched that a good kid may not make the line-up. I'm sure most on here wish the best for your son as do I.       

WC182Dad- Have you ever discussed with your aforementioned son how he feels about your amaranthine love for posting and prognosticating about all things wrestling?  I frequent this site on occasion and am always intrigued by your omnipresence and unabashed, sometimes hostile, posts (not to mention your grammar- ghastly).  Anyhow, perhaps you should seek another outlet?

By far, my favorite post of all time.  Anytime you can use the words "amaranthine" and "ghastly" in the same paragraph it's top notch.  

PREDICTIONS:

TEAM CHAMPION: Perry Meridian

106- Cottey PM

113- James PM

120- Kenny PM

126- LeCount PM

132- McKinley PM

138- Bova PM

145- McClurg PM

152- Cooper PM

160- Johnson PM

170- Masengale PM

182- TOSS UP!

195- Ash PM

220- Naughton

HWT- Winfield PM

Perry Meridian just man run away with 14 individual CCC titles!

PREDICTIONS:

TEAM CHAMPION: Perry Meridian

182- TOSS UP!

Perry Meridian just man run away with 14 individual CCC titles!

My friend, you are taking your life in your hands with this prediciton.  God help us all if a certain someone doesn't win this weight class.

Read my posts I've never put your son down but you do every time you run your mouth. "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open ones mouth and remove all doubt" ??- Mark Twain

I may be better to remain silent, but I thought "Honest Abe" was credited with this quote?

Anyone know what time the finals are scheduled for Saturday?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.