Capital City Match ups and Team placings!!

WC182Dad

Yes I thought about it and couldnt stay away my sons last year, I might tone it down a little but this is his lsatyear wrestling so Im sayin whats on my mind. I gave him an option of wrestling this year just train MMA and work. His words to me was he wanted to wrestle and stand on that podium. Thats the reason I am so dramatic when it vcomes to him, thats my only son and this is it so sorry If I offend anyone.          I cant wait to see the 220 weight class go at it. Naughton, Curtley,and Chowning or Carter.

*******       I cant wait to see the 220 weight class go at it. Naughton, Curtley,and Chowning or Carter.

Probably not going to see Curtley and Naughton,  Curtley ranked at 195 in Evansville  SS.  Unless that has been changed.

Don;t worry about what you post or who you offend. 

Good Luck to DRE this year.

Yes I thought about it and couldnt stay away my sons last year, I might tone it down a little but this is his lsatyear wrestling so Im sayin whats on my mind. I gave him an option of wrestling this year just train MMA and work. His words to me was he wanted to wrestle and stand on that podium. Thats the reason I am so dramatic when it vcomes to him, thats my only son and this is it so sorry If I offend anyone.          I cant wait to see the 220 weight class go at it. Naughton, Curtley,and Chowning or Carter.

no need to be sorry about being excited for your son no matter what he's doing.....best of luck this year to you and your boy...

Can someone post some of the returners that will be wrestling for Jeff., BG, CN, FC, or any others wrestling at CCC

Since McClurg left and Smiley is now at Cathedral the only real name I know from BG that will be returning and I think (please don't quote me) that was in the finals last year at Capital City was Clint Schmidt.  I have been away at school and unable to really follow anyone.

Since McClurg left and Smiley is now at Cathedral the only real name I know from BG that will be returning and I think (please don't quote me) that was in the finals last year at Capital City was Clint Schmidt.  I have been away at school and unable to really follow anyone.

he didn't come out for the team this year

I heard Schmidt has back problems and is not wrestling this year

i can but you have continiously put my son and my self down, a few months ago you said he wouldnt even make varsity lol, amongst you being a punk hiding behind a screen name I dont care to get along with someone is fake as you sound.

This is not the place to degrade kids...this is where we come to discuss wrestling.  I'm a fan of all the kids as most of you know!  I appreciate wrestling and will help any kid regardless of his team!  I'm out of coaching this year after coaching for 20 years....time to roam around and watch some other teams this year!!!

Can someone post some of the returners that will be wrestling for Jeff., BG, CN, FC, or any others wrestling at CCC

I did a little more digging for the BG lineup and this is all information solely based upon the sectional results from last year so a lot has probably changed since then (I am sure).  I am posting last years weight and their record at the end of the season for some reference.

103 Ben Harmon 25-10

125 Tyler Browder 15-12

160 Trevon Sevion 25-13

171 Sam Woehler 26-12

The only one I can admit I have ever seen wrestle is Sam Woehler but he has some real upside- depending on his off season work I would expect with no Clint Schmidt he is there 'guy' (and I don't like using that word).  But this is only based upon last year on who you might see from BG other than these 4 guys I literally have no idea who else to expect.  Sorry if I missed anyone.  I wish every wrestler, regardless of school, a great season.  High school flies by so enjoy every single moment and for anyone who gets the chance to wrestle in college savor that as well- no doubt you will look back and they will be some of your fondest memories.

WC182Dad- Have you ever discussed with your aforementioned son how he feels about your amaranthine love for posting and prognosticating about all things wrestling?  I frequent this site on occasion and am always intrigued by your omnipresence and unabashed, sometimes hostile, posts (not to mention your grammar- ghastly).  Anyhow, perhaps you should seek another outlet?

Yes, he dont read this garbage he just goes out and wrestles, Im in need of some tudering professor:) The guy said my son would be lucky to make varsity his senior year after qual. for state his fresh and soph seasons and no doubt would of been a state qual last year but he was injured. YES I take that stuff personally since I have been apart of coaching him for 12 years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.