Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings ***Updated 1/25***

Y2CJ41

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why didnt dekalbs 160 lb not wrestle against snider at a triple dual a couple weeks ago..jw

Our 160 dropped to 152 because the 152 was injured, also our 106, 120, and HWT were injured.  It was a rough week. 

• 2 weeks later...

Notable matches from Ft. Wayne Concordia:

106 Rigney MS def Cauffman CAR 8 - 1   and Rigney MS def Lloyd MAR 8 - 2

138 Jolas HN def Elkins SNI  6 - 4

145 Malcolm CAR def Eckert HN in OT

From what I heard, Roe was very sick that weekend and it caused him to gas and be a lot weaker.

this is true i had bronchitus. sinus infection and the meds drained me and on top of that idk y i felt alot of pressure that day with the scout being there and the whole record thing

Surprised not to see Jared Wilson from snider @ 132 on the rankings? I know he beat Roe from Adams Central 6-2.

Any other info on Wilson's season so far?

How about details of the Roe vs. Wilson match? Still a surprising result to me!

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

"Blaming others is excusing yourself."

Robin Sharma, from The Greatness Guide

"Bad excuses are worse than none."

Thomas Fuller

"Niney-nine percent of failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses."

George W. Carver

Last I heard a win is a win!!!

this is true i had bronchitus. sinus infection and the meds drained me and on top of that idk y i felt alot of pressure that day with the scout being there and the whole record thing

all that said, you still decided to wrestle.... 

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

"Blaming others is excusing yourself."

Robin Sharma, from The Greatness Guide

"Bad excuses are worse than none."

Thomas Fuller

"Niney-nine percent of failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses."

George W. Carver

Last I heard a win is a win!!!

Take it down a notch.  If a kid decides to get on here and explain himself he shouldn't have to face the ridicule of adults.  I know he was referencing a match against a kid from your precious snider but try not to take it personally

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.