? about some of the ranked kids

WC182Dad

I see a fresh is ranked higher than Massengale a state finalist? How did you come up with some of the guys? At 82 the kid from Center Grove what was some of his accomplishments just asking. Great job though I really love the set up

I see a fresh is ranked higher than Massengale a state finalist? How did you come up with some of the guys? At 82 the kid from Center Grove what was some of his accomplishments just asking. Great job though I really love the set up

If you read the magazine it will tell you the kid's accomplishments.

... At 82 the kid from Center Grove what was some of his accomplishments just asking. ....

Lacrosse player.  Was looking for a way to stay in shape in the off-season, but can't shoot a basketball worth crap, so he started wrestling a couple of years ago.

I was told by a very good source last week that Bailey Lahue was going whichever weight his brother left open. Either 106 or 113.  This should in my opinion place him, at the end of the year , on one of the taller podium steps at Conseco.

LOL If thats whats your baseing alot of these kids rankings on thats funny, WOW. Its all good things will change quickly. Y2 you saw the match the young man would of been finished off most anyother time it was less than a min into the match. If the Warren kid would of been 100% it would of been finished quick just sayin NO disrespect. Im just happy he is on the list to tell ya the truth all the rest will work its self out. Thats why they wrestle.

Its all good you guys did a great job, glad the season its here Ill talk to ya after season I promissed my son when rankings came out I was off Great job IN Mat Guys Y2, and the rest Good luck to all. This will be my last post until after team state GO WARRIORS!!

Its all good you guys did a great job, glad the season its here Ill talk to ya after season I promissed my son when rankings came out I was off Great job IN Mat Guys Y2, and the rest Good luck to all. This will be my last post until after team state GO WARRIORS!!

How many times have you claimed this?  WOLF                                    WOLF                                  WOLF.  I doubt any actually believe this.

Who is setting the over/under on hours til WC182DAD posts again.  I think Vegas put it at 3 hrs.

Will it be WC182Dad, or a new screen name.  The dilemma he must have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.