Matches to look foward to,

WC182Dad

What are some of the early matches you are looking to see. At Capital City Lecount vs Shepard and Mclurg vs Trez Stewart also the 220s Curtly jeff, Naughton Pm, Chowning, Hernandez or Mcfarland WC, Vauhn FC

Max should be their for WC at 220lbs don't you think WC182Dad? Great young kid (soph) and a heck of a kicker (varsity) for the football team, who also plays LB for the JV. If he really puts some time in on the mats he could be special, you know what they say "Summer wrestlers makes Winter Champions"

If he can beat Chowning, or Mcfarland I really like Max thats Dres buddy and they work together when possible. He will be a beast next year for sure. WC is going to have a bunch of great Bigger guys so we will see BigBob, Wes should do great this year best of luck to him. I cant believe its our last year. Its now or never. I cant wait for NMont tour. Dre against the Delphi kid :)  Mike is a great coach I really like his squad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.