Lee vs McKinley Regional Championship....

rosem821

I saw the match and wasnt particularly cheering on either wrestler. I have saw a headlock like that called a takedown before and I have also saw the position in the third period called an escape. But like others have mentioned I have also saw both situations called exactly how they were called in this match.  To the OP like the old saying goes, you can not leave it in the hands of the ref.

First thing I was there n agree with a couple of things.... 1 he should have been awarded atleast an escape for that n 2nd kris did lose that match on his own because he should have tried getting away instead of goin in.... 3rd from wat I was told the assistant coach tried to tell their head coach to argue it but he didn't want to because he thought the red would

Change it by him yelling Dom the corner..... N 4th Joe y r u so buiest??? I don't see u out there refing

First thing I was there n agree with a couple of things.... 1 he should have been awarded atleast an escape for that n 2nd kris did lose that match on his own because he should have tried getting away instead of goin in.... 3rd from wat I was told the assistant coach tried to tell their head coach to argue it but he didn't want to because he thought the red would

Change it by him yelling Dom the corner..... N 4th Joe y r u so buiest??? I don't see u out there refing

?

I read this several times and all I could say is wow. Please, for the sake of my eyes, at least make an attempt at acceptable grammar.

Yes a few times.... But listen I'm not tryin to start stuff just making a point of view on saturdy n I feel that since it was ur guy in that match that ur gonna back him nonmatter wat n feel like u really shouldn't put an input on this situation..... Kris shoulda gotten a point but yet he shoulda tried to break contact first.... N I'm just sayin ur better at this website n at coachin then u r at vein a ref

Srry was never my strongest thing in school n it's called the Internet n shorting things up.... If u can't understand wat I mean by things then not my fault srry

I realize things get shortened on the Internet, I've been online since 1993 (man that makes me feel old). Also, please take responsibility for you actions, it actually IS your fault that you wrote like that. And attacking Y2's reffing? Comeon, can't we all just get along.

Yes a few times.... But listen I'm not tryin to start stuff just making a point of view on saturdy n I feel that since it was ur guy in that match that ur gonna back him nonmatter wat n feel like u really shouldn't put an input on this situation..... Kris shoulda gotten a point but yet he shoulda tried to break contact first.... N I'm just sayin ur better at this website n at coachin then u r at vein a ref

Where have you seen me ref? 

Obviously you are trying to start stuff or you wouldn't have brought it up. 

My fault if I said it that way I apologize... N it was last year that I saw u ref I was just stating my opinion n I just saw some bad calls u made last year from my point of view..... It just mostly upset me that u had to say something on this matter when really I feel that u would defend ur guy win or lose instead of letting other ppl answer the points that mrs McKinley made on this subject if u know wat I mean

My fault if I said it that way I apologize... N it was last year that I saw u ref I was just stating my opinion n I just saw some bad calls u made last year from my point of view..... It just mostly upset me that u had to say something on this matter when really I feel that u would defend ur guy win or lose instead of letting other ppl answer the points that mrs McKinley made on this subject if u know wat I mean

Where did you see me ref last year?

Why are people still arguing over this topic. Lee won no excuses. Win or Lose there should not be any excuses made.

This. I dont know why a thread needed to be made in the first place. It was the 4th time Lee beat Mckinley. Luck was not the reason he won

You keep bashing my refereeing, so please do tell me where you saw me reffing last year..... or ever for that matter.

i cannot believe you are still bashing Lee's coach..??? ??? maybe you need to watch the sectional title match to see mckinley's true colors come out.....and by the way, i've seen him ref and he does a fine job...good luck to all the young men who made it to the semi state this sat... ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.