Tsirtsis vs. Wartman

Bruschi

Did this match happen tonight?  If so what was the score? Thanks 

Also any results on the dual

It did.  I think the score was 13-4.  CP won 60-9.  Ayersman got taken down 10 seconds in by Burlison,  but then basically turned into the incredible hulk and took charge. 

If Cope could come back from injury (which he probably won't), he would be a tough 160. Shurg is currently at 160 because of Tsirtis, Roach and Flamme ahead of him  but could probably make 140. Heck, maybe Flamme could even make 140, as he's been wrestling 145 about half the time anyway. Too bad Tommy Renn didn't have one more year, as he could finally wresle in the lineup at his natural weight, 140  ;D

I think Tsirtsis will be at 140, I don't think he would have went to Super 32 at 140 if he was not planning on wrestling at140. 

Any details on the Tsirtsis match against Wartman?  Was there backpoints involved?  Was Wartman close to any takedowns?  But if he does go 135 -Raley, Jackson and Tsirtsis would be pretty fun to watch.

I think you guys are forgetting someone.    Anyone remember that kiefer handled railey at connersville last year and did lose to him at state but in a very close match.  I think this weight class is stacked and anyone is doing well to place in the top 6 or  8  but also I think tsirtsis is going to be #1(if he goes 135) and the rest will be a dog fight for second.

p.s.  I think tsirtsis wins it all at whatever weight  he goes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.