Downtown Indianapolis Eating/Drinking

Indyfan

Gotta add Alcatraz and Rock Bottom to this list.  Both have reasonable beer selections and are micro breweries.  Food at both are pretty decent also. 

Scotty's is my favorite though.  Make my own burger with Bison meat, pepper jack cheese, Mofo bbq sauce, jalapenos, on sour dough bread.  Throw in some waffle fries with cheese and ya got yourself a meal.  They also have about 25-30 beers on tap.  I get Fat Tire.  It compliments my burger famously. 

Howl at the moon is pretty fun with the right crowd.  My wife was actually kicked out of there during her bachelorette party for showing the piano guys her chest.  She was slightly intoxicated but having a good time up to that point. Hahaha.  Kinda confused why she was kicked out though!?  Haha

We like Nicki Blaines too.  A little pricey but good place for a cigar (maybe victory cigar) and martini after a long day at Conseco.  We usually go there after Pacers game when we need a stiff drink. 

I got to admit, I'm a little disappointed in the number of people on this thread who like Howl at the Moon that much. I always thought it was more for bachelorette parties than former wrestlers. I had most of you pegged for The Pub, Ike's, or Have a Nice Day type guys.

I got to admit, I'm a little disappointed in the number of people on this thread who like Howl at the Moon that much. I always thought it was more for bachelorette parties than former wrestlers. I had most of you pegged for The Pub, Ike's, or Have a Nice Day type guys.

Shhhh. The Pub isn't very big so keep it quiet lol. Seriously, The Pub has that great corner bar feel with a large selection of beverages and pretty decent bar type food. We'll be there after wrestling ends each night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.