Toughest wieght in the state

duck_and_run

Lets just see how it plays out this is just my thoughts.  Its a message board I am not wrong for having an opinion.  If you think that its a one man race your blind because there is some great talent in this wieght.  He may win but by no means is McMurrey a lock.

Look duder, They all have to weigh the same at the beginning of the day. So they are all the same size at the start of the day. And as far being more physical; I hope that someone tries to get aggressive with McMurray. Im tired of watching everyone he wrestles stall out against him. If someone brings a lot of offensive to the table they are going to lose by a large margin. If they choose to wrestle defensively they will lose by a smaller margin. Either way they are going to lose.

i think you are right.  noone does anything against mcmurray except for hang on and stall.  i would like to see someone get in there and scrap.  i still say he's winning though.

Well I say your profile picture is stupid, but others may argue that is funny doesn't mean its right.  Basically I am trying to say this is my opinion so back off and after McMurrey gets beat I will have the last laugh.

and when he wins...we will say you are a moron. 

why are you talking about my profile picture?  i like cats, and i wear glasses.  so what?

Yeah McMurrey really put it on Willis the first time.  He took him down several times right.  No he couldn't take him down.  Willis is a big dude and the match can go either way.  None of you have seen McCray from Garrett he is the real deal also.  Valahos did not look good early in the year but is really coming arround.  This wieght is up for grabs and Sean may be the favorite, but in my opinion he will not win his third title.

I will not say he wont win his third title; however, I am hoping for a McCray vs.  McMurrey finals. I had the chance to watch McCray wrestle Hamilton who I believe is also a very good wrestler at 171. McCray gave him his only lose on the season. It was a great match and I really think McCray could pull the upset if it is going to happen.  Kids tough.

and im unsure who exactly duckworth would be running from cause he beat atwood in the quarters saturday morning and stevenson placed 3rd at 189 only losing to shrews in the semi in OT i dont believe he would be running from any of them.. although Atwood does look really good this year i wouldnt think he would run from anyone in the state

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.