4 over 1

Regionrat1

Quite a few chances at FW. I honestly think these matches could go either way.

@119 #1Eckert vs #4 Gerber

@135 #1Waite vs #4 Harry

@140 #1Stage vs #4Hill

@145 #1Boman vs #4Francois

@160 #1Rimmel vs #4Stephens

@285 #1Clark vs #4Justice

Quite a few chances at FW. I honestly think these matches could go either way.

@119 #1Eckert vs #4 Gerber

@135 #1Waite vs #4 Harry

@140 #1Stage vs #4Hill

@145 #1Boman vs #4Francois

@160 #1Rimmel vs #4Stephens

@285 #1Clark vs #4Justice

Francois beat Boman at the NHC conference tournament just a few weeks ago.

Al White will not beat McMurray unless Sean develops a case of pneumonia and looses one of his arms before Semi-State. Then it might be a pretty close match.

More Seriously- I also heard he would not be wrestling due to injury.

Thats a little ridiculous to say about Al, he is a damn good wrestler, while Sean is great no doubt about it. Al is a Mishawaka wrestler so he is no slouch by any stretch of the imagination. I'd love to watch Al at full strength wrestle him. In no way am i sayin he would beat him. But thats one of the best first round semi-state matchups out there.

Thats a little ridiculous to say about Al, he is a damn good wrestler, while Sean is great no doubt about it. Al is a Mishawaka wrestler so he is no slouch by any stretch of the imagination. I'd love to watch Al at full strength wrestle him. In no way am i sayin he would beat him. But thats one of the best first round semi-state matchups out there.

I just think it is a little ridiculous how often people predict him to lose. He is a three time placer, two time champ, and High School National Runner-Up from last year. I wouldn't talk him up so much if i didn't feel like i was the only person that doesn't hate on him all the time. Sometimes I swear he gets disrespected more than Josh Harper used to get on this board.

I just think it is a little ridiculous how often people predict him to lose. He is a three time placer, two time champ, and High School National Runner-Up from last year. I wouldn't talk him up so much if i didn't feel like i was the only person that doesn't hate on him all the time. Sometimes I swear he gets disrespected more than Josh Harper used to get on this board.

Agianst Who The only people anyone has picked against him Is Willis and the last match was 1-0. MAybe Quiroz but he has dominated Quiroz everytime they have been on the Mat. The Rats picks White Come on the Kids is tough but HE is banged up pretty bad. Sean isn't unbeatable but I wouldn't pick White to beat him Sat. But to Say that if McMurray didn't have arm and was sick McMurray would still win come on man.

And the other part There is no way People hate on MCmurray as much as Harper your fans would boo and dog that Kid No one has ever come on here and Said Sean McMurray isn't talented or thats he isn't the Best. He is with out a doubt walked through the State finals last year. What was his quote to the Paper after Sectionals? My first title everyone loved me. That is True  Everyone loves a underdog I didn't expect him to win a title I bet he would say he didn't expect it too. Watch the  Flo Wrestling interview. Last year we expected it He went out there and Handled business This year he might be the Best in the State now people are pulling for other underdogs. And he has made people want him to lose in some of his acts. But he is a kid  and thats what kids do. But to say he is the most dogged wrestler on this board come on now you must not have read the Quincy Ritchie post and the most hated person was Blake Ress.

As a biased opinion, I believe Vlahos' style matches up against McMurray very well.  They actually wrestle very much alike.  Both will also bring a phenomenal level of attitude to the mat.  I say a finals match between them will be worth the price of admission to the semi state.  Two national level wrestlers with similar styles having it out!

Better yet, two weeks in a row in the finals!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.