4 over 1

Regionrat1

I feel like Vlahos will take it, I agree with B Campbell in the fact that his style matches up against McMurray very well...would be an awesome match to see this weekend, but i suppose ill have to wait til next weekend to see it all go down.

This has potential #1 Napules Merr. v. Maxwell Har.

Maxwell is unothodox and akward thus if he is on the mat I wouldn't count him out It only take a slap on the mat. That is if the ref doesn't overturn his call which has happened before.

This has potential #1 Napules Merr. v. Maxwell Har.

Maxwell is unothodox and akward thus if he is on the mat I wouldn't count him out It only take a slap on the mat. That is if the ref doesn't overturn his call which has happened before.

Seems unnecessary to me.... Anthony is a very good wrestler and probably will be contending with Keiffer and Wright for the title.  I think he proved himself after that "slap of the mat" by going on to place fourth in the state....I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.