I love each and everyone of you! Semi-State Bracket Link

Y2CJ41

Look here,

You already took away the options of marriage and the first born.  You cannot also have my retirement fund.  Do you really want to deprive the Abu Dhabians?

Well, I would hope that since I posted them, the donations go through the roof today.

Just in case you missed the link, here it is.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3378200

It would be nice if we got some donations :)

Thanks for the brackets! Looking at the Merr. bracket, CP not having many champs at the regional really hurts them.  The may only send 3 maybe 4.  Renn gets Stahl second round and Shrug gets Guerra second round.  Two great semi matches Hawkins vs. Gregory and Roach vs. Surma.  Going to be some fun matches. 

Is there a chance New Castle will go with a different formula?  Otherwise wouldn't this cause temptations at Richmond---sort of a pick  the quarter bracket you like best

I hope that while the temptation may be there that all the coaches and wrestlers wrestle with integrity and ethics.

i dont think the NC SS is right,  I find it rather hard to believe that all richmonds 103's wrestle all Northmonts 103"s and all 112's  wrestle Pendleton  112's and all 119's wrestle  Perry's  119's  and so on.  Seems like at least one weight class would have some division among regionals with-in the class.  Did anyone else notice this?

i dont think the NC SS is right,  I find it rather hard to believe that all richmonds 103's wrestle all Northmonts 103"s and all 112's  wrestle Pendleton  112's and all 119's wrestle  Perry's  119's  and so on.  Seems like at least one weight class would have some division among regionals with-in the class.  Did anyone else notice this?

That is how they match-up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.