Super Bowl XLIV

fearless fly

I put money on the Jets winning it this year.  Their odds in Vegas seems to be really high.  Man it will be one heck of a payoff if they manage to win.  :P

Should be one heck of an offensive battle.  Colts defense should be able to keep the Saints to only decent numbers, but Payton will have to control the ball to ensure turnovers don't keep the Saints in striking distance late into the game.

I'm sure their are several former HS wrestler playing.  Not sure who the notable ones are though.

Did some quick research and was kinda surprised by some of the success some NFL players have had in wrestling. I'm gonna just name a few off:

Ray Lewis (Ravens)-2x Fl. State Champ

Warren Sapp (Bucs, Raiders) Fl. State Champ

Lorenzo Neal (Chargers)- NCAA Champ

Chuck Noll- PA State Champ

Kelly Gregg (ravens) 3x KS state champ

Roddy White (falcons) 2x SC state champ

-Thought this was pretty cool

To me it seams like the Colts are the overall better team.  They can control the clock and pick people apart with the passing game.  On the other hand, the Saints have so many playmakers on the team its ridiculous.  They have 3 receivers that can flat out run past you and Reggie Bush is insane.  With that being said,  I think it will be a close game, or the Colts will win by a few TD's.

Prediction:  Peyton Manning will pick apart the Saints defense early and put the game away in the fourth quarter.  Peyton will throw for over 300 and 4 TD's  with a rushing TD by either Addai or Brown.  The Saints will score on a big play early and late in the game, Brees Throwing for 2 TDs and about 250 yards, add another TD by Bush (either big return or a rushing TD) then factor in a few field goals and we will have a final of 38-27 in favor of the Indianapolis Colts.

Stephen Neal (Patriots)- 2x NCAA champ Cal State Bakersfield.... even beat Brock Lesnar in the finals during his senior season

Neal also won the 1999 World Championships defeating a Russian in the finals.....

Go Colts...hope we can get the game here in Bulgaria

Did some quick research and was kinda surprised by some of the success some NFL players have had in wrestling. I'm gonna just name a few off:

Ray Lewis (Ravens)-2x Fl. State Champ

Warren Sapp (Bucs, Raiders) Fl. State Champ

Lorenzo Neal (Chargers)- NCAA Champ

Chuck Noll- PA State Champ

Kelly Gregg (ravens) 3x KS state champ

Roddy White (falcons) 2x SC state champ

-Thought this was pretty cool

thats is pretty cool thanks 4 the info

my pick Colts 38 Saints 34  8)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.