Indiana's Most Dedicated Official

XCard

Man you hit the nail on the head there Tom!

My mom said that while she was pregnant with Chuckles the town of Hazleton's water source was the White River.........hmmmmm!

JB

I would like to take a minute and applaud Chuck Barnett.  I spoke to him Sunday at the Crown Point kids tournament.  I found out that he passed up on tickets to the AFC Championship Game being played in Indy to ref on Sunday.  NOW thats dedication!

I did indeed pass on the tickets in order to ref the Crown Point Folkstyle meet,  but my wife planning a birthday party for her grandmother on that date also contributed to my decision. OK, it actually determined my (her) decision to pass on the tix  >:( ;D

I did indeed pass on the tickets in order to ref the Crown Point Folkstyle meet,  but my wife planning a birthday party for her grandmother on that date also contributed to my decision. OK, it actually determined my (her) decision to pass on the tix  >:( ;D

I was really hopin he said that he had a eye doctor appointment !!

When Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.