CAL. - C.P. brackets ?

INDIAN219DAC

The only people that care about the CP sectional brackets are the ones wrestling in this sectional.  Would good would it do to post them to everybody?  I'm sure the people down south don't really care about our sectional as they won't see us until state and then they would only worry about the Merrillville Semi-state brackets. Just relax and wait until the results are in on Saturday night.

The only people that care about the CP sectional brackets are the ones wrestling in this sectional.  Would good would it do to post them to everybody?  I'm sure the people down south don't really care about our sectional as they won't see us until state and then they would only worry about the Merrillville Semi-state brackets. Just relax and wait until the results are in on Saturday night.

Maybe not down south but I am positive folks from Laporte/Calumet and EC sectionals are interessted in the Crown Point brackets.  It doesn't take that much effort to attach a file to an email.  It's not like anyone is asking for a kidney

And people wonder why wrestling is a second tier sport. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.