All Sectional Brackets Now Posted!

Y2CJ41

2. Calumet (8), 9 am CT

Calumet, Gary Wallace, Gary West Side, Griffith, Hobart, Lake Station Edison, Merrillville, River Forest.

3. Crown Point (8), 9 am CT

Andrean, Boone Grove, Crown Point, Hanover Central, Kankakee Valley, Lowell, North Newton, Valparaiso.

7. Twin Lakes (11), 9 am

Cass, Caston, Frontier, Logansport, North White, Pioneer, Rensselaer Central, South Newton, Twin Lakes, West Central, Winamac.

8. Lafayette Jefferson (10), 9 am

Attica, Benton Central, Carroll (Flora), Delphi, Harrison (West Lafayette), Lafayette Central Catholic, Lafayette Jefferson, McCutcheon, Seeger, West Lafayette.

21. Decatur Central (11), 9 am

Ben Davis, Decatur Central, Indiana School for the Deaf, Indianapolis Cardinal Ritter, Indianapolis Crispus Attucks, Indianapolis Northwest, Indianapolis Washington, Park Tudor, Perry Meridian, Pike, Southport, Speedway.

Email them to admin@indianamat.com  Thanks!

Why does Merrillville semistate always do this? Calumet and CP were the only ones not to turn it in last year too

Where did you send them?  I did not get them.

I sent them to the address you told me to  admin@indianamat.com.  Maybe check the junk mail area?  I sent it to this address at  11:15ish cst

Calumet faxed them last night to Joe Caprino. We have an outside guy score our Sectional,

so he has all of the pairings loaded onto his laptop for Saturday. We only have a paper copy to fax

to you, so the quality will probably be a little lacking. Nobody trying to hide anything, they will

all have to be redrawn after weigh ins anyway.

Jim Wadkins

Won't get ours till Saturday, as it will change.

Almost every sectional will have a change or two.  This kind of stuff is why wrestling is a section tier sport and will continue to be one.  Coaches are too lazy to fax or email brackets for no reason what-so-ever.  Many people across the state like to look at brackets from different areas to see where the good kids are and look for sleepers.  Obviously more than just the people who are at your sectional want to see the brackets.  Maybe like other people from the your regional and even people from the semi-state.

If people didn't care, they wouldn't be talking about the sectional, or we wouldn't have had almost 25,000 hits from Monday at 7pm until Tuesday at 7pm. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.