Hobart

mhsfan09

I caught the finals.

103- Slagle (Griffith)  over Torres (Portage)

112- Beck (Mishawaka) over Coppinger (Portage)

119-Binion (Mishawaka) over KV kid (this guy is tough, just needs better conditioning)

125- Wisler (Mishawaka)  over Thorton (Chesterton)

130- Shrader (Mishawaka) over Clark (Calumet)

135- Guerra (Mishawaka) over Acuna (Portage)

140- Porras (Hobart) over Eddy (Mishawaka)

145- Torres (Portage) over Griffith kid

152- Stahl (Mishawaka) over KV kid

160- McMurray(Portage) over Quiroz (Chesterton)

171- Peco (Hobart) over Sanchez (Chesterton)

189- can't remember

215- Lentz (Mishawaka)

285- Thomas (Mishawaka) over (Portage)

;D ;D Man I was in a rush earlier to post updates because I had somewhere to be.  My mess up.... ;D.

I caught the finals.

103- Slagle (Griffith)  over Torres (Portage)

112- Beck (Mishawaka) over Coppinger (Portage)

119-Binion (Mishawaka) over KV kid (this guy is tough, just needs better conditioning)

125- Wisler (Mishawaka)  over Thorton (Chesterton)

130- Shrader (Mishawaka) over Clark (Calumet)

135- Guerra (Mishawaka) over Acuna (Portage)

140- Porras (Mishawaka) over Eddy (Mishawaka)

145- Torres (Portage) over Griffith kid

152- Stahl (Mishawaka) over KV kid

160- McMurray(Portage) over Quiroz (Chesterton)

171- Peco (Hobart) over Sanchez (Chesterton)

189- can't remember

215- Lentz (Mishawaka)

285- Thomas (Mishawaka) over (Portage)

you heard it hear first.....mishawaka claims another one of our states best as apart of their team.sorry hobart

And the tournament directors were nice enough to let them enter two guys at the same weight class.

Actually, in the late 90's Hobart did invite the teams to bring some JV guys to fill in the brackets. I got my first varsity members with Mishawaka as a Freshman as one of the JV invites.

sounds like a good day of wrestling. Binion looks like he is back on the right track. Who beat Morin?

i wasnt there but i dont think morin wrestled. he didnt wrestle against clay so it wouldnt surprise me if he is getting healthy before sectionals. just my thought dont know though

Does anybody know the score between Guerra and Acuna and how the match unfolded?

0-0 in the first.guerra rides him out the whole 2nd.guerra got a stand up in the 3rd i think? and they basically just fought for position the rest of the match...1-0.

i heard 1-0

Who beat Matsoff? Torres or Slagle? Did Coppinger beat Orzechowicz?

Slagle beat Matsoff.

Who put Katsaforos into consolations at 130 and how did it happen?  Is LC banged up? I didn't notice a couple of their studs listed like Ayersman and Nocovski.

Chris lost to Shrader at the Al Smith tourn. 9-4. Yesterday he lost 6-4 and is closing the gap he knows he has to beat one of these top guys to get to state. We will see how bad he wants it.

dang thats not bad for quiroz its getting closer. but my bet is that mcmurray dominated it regardless of score.

he did. i was sitting right next to the mat and it looked like he was toying with him, he had the biggest smirk on his face the whole last minute

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.