140 Whestine/Chamberlain/Raben

145 Sims/Welch

152 Welch

160 Brandenstein/Weikle

171 Boots

189 Rosebach/Sandwith

215 VanWinkle/Kemp

285 Daugherty/Wimpleburg

I listed my predicts for champs first, and some other interesting wrestlers in each weight class. 

103 Hall/VanHook

112 Kuhn/Wedding

119 Moody/Lannert

125 Henderson/Brown/Schulawski

130 Schroeder/Dowty/Wolf

135 Reuger/Weinzapfel

140 Whestine/Chamberlain/Raben

145 Sims/Welch

152 Welch

160 Brandenstein/Weikle

171 Boots

189 Rosebach/Sandwith

215 VanWinkle/Kemp

285 Daugherty/Wimpleburg

I listed my predicts for champs first, and some other interesting wrestlers in each weight class. 

112 Wedding/Welch/Kuhn/Goebel

I agree with the earlier poster that 112 should be a fun weight class to watch. Although Kuhn would be the obvious choice to win, both Wedding and Welch are very promising young wrestlers. Kuhn pulled the win out on wedding at the beginning of the year by 2 points, and Wedding has since drastically improved, with a big 10-4 win over Dustin Keif who beat Kuhn last year at state. Welch has also grown a lot as a wrestler this year. It will be a pleasure watching these 3 do battle.

Some people take this entirely too seriously. I was simply stating that I was impressed by young guys and people have to start defending their wrestlers. I never said they would beat kuhn, just that I wouldn't count them out just yet. And although I agree keif is better than what he wrestled at mater dei, you take entirely too much away from Wedding who had keif flat on his back not once, but twice. Once again, I look forward to see ALL THREE of these guys go at it at SIAC.

wedding will be a contender at semi-state he wrestled well at mater dei aint taking nothing away from him I personally would like to see wedding and kief in finals. Kief had an off day and wedding took advantage and won the match. I look for him to do well at sectionals and regionals. Good luck to him!   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.