up coming tournaments

fisher119

Turkey Classic is this up and coming weekend where North, Mt. Vernon, Gibson Southern, and Pike Central all throw down. There will be other schools such as South Spencer, Wood Memorial, Tecumseh, Harrison, Forrest Park, and Central. I think that is all who will be there. But good luck to MV young team this year.

the lake central harvest classic is coming up(Penn, LC, Hobart, Hanover Central, SB Washington Calumet Highland Laf Jeff lake station morton just to name some   

Does anyone know the full list of teams there?  Any highly anticipated matchups expected?

Does anyone know the full list of teams there?  Any highly anticipated matchups expected?

I know Kankakee Valley will be there as well, and I think maybe Hammond Gavit, but I might be mistaken.  McCutcheon will be there as well.  There are three ranked 215 lbers that will be there: Nacovski (LC), McDaniel (SBW), Vice (LafJeff).  I'd also like to see Rodriquez (Highland) vs. Ayersman (LC), probably the championship round.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.