Where in the World is Brock

TripleB

Has Lesnar fled the UFC? I've read swine flu was the reason behind the first Carwin bout being cancelled. Now they have cancelled the January fight because of Mono. Maybe Lesnar would rather hunt Elk with his bare hands than fight in the UFC. There's a youtube video floating around of him at a recent Vikings game, after the first Carwin fight had been cancelled, blowing the Viking horn or ringing the Viking bell or doing whatever they do in the Metrodome to get Farve out of his rocker.  I haven't personally seen it but he supposedly looks healthy, I assume you wouldn't be able to toot on the horn if you have a respiratory disease. Dana took a gamble on signing him, not just because he was raw but also because he's a flight risk.

Has Lesnar fled the UFC? I've read swine flu was the reason behind the first Carwin bout being cancelled. Now they have cancelled the January fight because of Mono. Maybe Lesnar would rather hunt Elk with his bare hands than fight in the UFC. There's a youtube video floating around of him at a recent Vikings game, after the first Carwin fight had been cancelled, blowing the Viking horn or ringing the Viking bell or doing whatever they do in the Metrodome to get Farve out of his rocker.  I haven't personally seen it but he supposedly looks healthy, I assume you wouldn't be able to toot on the horn if you have a respiratory disease. Dana took a gamble on signing him, not just because he was raw but also because he's a flight risk.

He has already made Dana and the UFC quite a bit of cash, maybe he realizes this is not for him cause Carwin will knock Brock out in the first period. Brock would not be able to take his punch.

yea he has somethin else but its secret between him and the UFC.

The UFC has been hit with the injury bug and it just keeps getting worse.

I am suprised their is no thread about Courture and Vera

Vera had a knockdown and he mounted Randy, however Randy controlled nearly every second of the fight.  I had Vera winning the 2nd and the other rds were a draw. 

GSP will smash Dan Hardy, Hardy hasnt impressed me with any of his fights in the UFC.  He hasnt fought top 10 fighters yet and he gets a title shot, i dont get it. 

I have been a Forrest fan every since season 1 but Im going with TITO this weekend.  I met Tito in Kuwait and he seemed like an alright guy.  Plus Forrest rand out of the cage against Anderson and that peed me off, you got beat, man up and take it

Their will be some good fights Sat.

yea he has somethin else but its secret between him and the UFC.

The UFC has been hit with the injury bug and it just keeps getting worse.

I am suprised their is no thread about Courture and Vera

Vera had a knockdown and he mounted Randy, however Randy controlled nearly every second of the fight.  I had Vera winning the 2nd and the other rds were a draw. 

GSP will smash Dan Hardy, Hardy hasnt impressed me with any of his fights in the UFC.  He hasnt fought top 10 fighters yet and he gets a title shot, i dont get it. 

I have been a Forrest fan every since season 1 but Im going with TITO this weekend.  I met Tito in Kuwait and he seemed like an alright guy.  Plus Forrest rand out of the cage against Anderson and that peed me off, you got beat, man up and take it

Their will be some good fights Sat.

They've really tried pushing the British fighters faster because the UFC is into this worldwide expansion thing.  Hardy doesn't deserve a shot and should have to fight Koscheck, Alves, or Fitch next to even be in the discussion.  Bisping never really fought anyway (except Rashad) and he was in line for a title shot before Hendo put him in his place.