Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings **2/6**

Y2CJ41

Cooper wont be beastly when Reich From Preu gets him at Sectionals.  Reich is going hwt starting at sectionals is the word and i herd that Reich killed Cooper at the summer workouts at peru so we will see

Funny that you use the word "herd" and "heavyweight" in the same sentance.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooper wont be beastly when Reich From Preu gets him at Sectionals.  Reich is going hwt starting at sectionals is the word and i herd that Reich killed Cooper at the summer workouts at peru so we will see

Thats not what I saw from the few times I was at the summer workouts but who knows.... All I know is what I've see this season from Cooper and the other hwts around the area and from what I've see Cooper should control Sectionals if his heads on right.

Tj Evans wrestling 135 today at the TRC Conference. He got teched 22-6 by Cody Bays of Whitko in the Semis.

If there was an additional 2# allowance, that means he had to weigh at least 129.1. Right? So is he no longer going 119? And if he was struggling making weight, why didn't he just go 125, put little Mercer at 119, and bump everyone else up?

where is roe in the 112 mix? ??? he is 29-1

beat aron davis from roncalli by 11.

which harvey only won by 3 or 4 .

and jared mcKinley won 13-5

He's probably not there because he hasn't beaten any of the guys that are ranked at 112. Plus, Roe got beat first round of semi state last year @103 and Travis Bryant won that semi state and is currently ranked 8th. That could have something to do with it.

...summer workout dont mean anything..most people i know work on what they need to do to improve there wrestling during the summer....other than that it will be a good match

To K.M. - I heard it through the grapevine that you took offense to my comments about your little bro, and I understand your need to stick up for him as I would probably do the same........however.....this site is for those of us who love wrestling as much as your family does and the fact of the matter is that when a semi-state qualifier from the previous year is basically AWOL for the season.....that's just newsworthy.  It's not meant as a personal attack,  kevin's absense has been the talk of the conference this year, and in case you didn't know it........kids talk.  As for the loss your program suffered, I remember it well.....and I hope his son tears it up this year and goes on to have the career his dad would have hoped for.  I also wish that Kevin could have found a way to use it as a motivation for this season as well.................

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.