Laporte IHSAA Reprimand

Insanoflex

Who hasn't crossed the Minnesota state line with a duck on their head?

Have not done that yet, but it on my list of things to do.

One thing I do like is the sign on the Wisconsin border that welcoms you to Wisconsin, and invites you to smell their dairy air.

Anyone 14 or older who profanely curses, damns or swears by the name of God, Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost, shall be fined one to three dollars for each offense, with a maximum fine of ten dollars per day.

I wonder if the ref's are actually working for the state. This might explain some of the calls you have been wondering about all these years. ;D

Anyone 14 or older who profanely curses, damns or swears by the name of God, Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost, shall be fined one to three dollars for each offense, with a maximum fine of ten dollars per day.

I wonder if the ref's are actually working for the state. This might explain some of the calls you have been wondering about all these years. ;D

Smoking in the state legislature building is banned, except when the legislature is in session.

And when they are in session, see the above rule. Maybe these guys are not the simpletons we make them all out to be.

Looks like a good plan to fix the budget, and fix the CIB all in one.

Before our season starts, I supply a lengthy list to our AD who in-turn submits it to our Board of Trustees for approval. Probably half of the list never even make it in, but they have been approved. I know it sounds, and is, ridiculous in a way, but it is just one of the hoops in which we have to jump for the IHSAA.

JB

And then twigt and his AD hides in the bushes to take pictures of neighboring teams breaking IHSAA's insane rules. It's really creepy.

One man may not back into a parking spot becasue it prevents police officers from seeing the license plate

For the record, I backed into my parking spot today!!

If you would kindly provide your real name and address, I will get the ticket sent to your home......

One man may not back into a parking spot becasue it prevents police officers from seeing the license plate

For the record, I backed into my parking spot today!!

If you would kindly provide your real name and address, I will get the ticket sent to your home......

yes please we cant have this kind of behavior in our state. this is a board full of criminals

A man over the age of 18 may be arrested for statutory rape if the passenger in his car is not wearing her socks and shoes, and is under the age of 17.

WOW that is OUTRAGEOUS I'm glad i never got pulled over driving home after a long day at the Dunes or the beach... i always had girls in my car and my senior yr i was 18 most girls in my class were 17... ::)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.