Brent Metcalf WOW loser

RedTights7

I don't like the way that match ended for either guy.  Caldwell with a slightly premature celebration and Metcalf not being able to handle a loss.

yeah runnning around the mat with time left is not a good way to win a match that big.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was wrong of Metcalf, but I thought what Zack Sanders did was worse, and I couldn't find one comment on here about that. I liked Sanders after watching all of the youtbe videos of him, but stomping on a kids back, at the end of a lost match is totally uncalled for. Even worse when you consider the kid is handicapped.

I don't like the way that match ended for either guy.  Caldwell with a slightly premature celebration and Metcalf not being able to handle a loss.

yeah runnning around the mat with time left is not a good way to win a match that big.

Spoken like a true BM jocksniffer. He was absolutley broke at the end of the match. The only reason he chased is because he didnt want the celebration happening in front of him.

I think it was wrong of Metcalf, but I thought what Zack Sanders did was worse, and I couldn't find one comment on here about that. I liked Sanders after watching all of the youtbe videos of him, but stomping on a kids back, at the end of a lost match is totally uncalled for. Even worse when you consider the kid is handicapped.

That was not on National tv, and a lot of people still have not saw the incident.  Sanders' actions were horrible, whether Robles was handicap or not!

Spoken like a true BM jocksniffer. He was absolutley broke at the end of the match. The only reason he chased is because he didnt want the celebration happening in front of him.

?He chased because the match was not over and he did not want to quit. i am sure that if your a wrestler and there is time left your not just going to stand there now are you?

?He chased because the match was not over and he did not want to quit. i am sure that if your a wrestler and there is time left your not just going to stand there now are you?

well down by 5 with 2 seconds left what can you do? nothing good can comeout of chasing and shoving an opponant in that situation

imo metcalf would have looked better if he had tried to get both legs. this could be seen as an attempt of a take down but pushing his opponet is not an offensive move to score points. it made him look bad. the celebration was early but i saw a few other wreslers celebrate their championship a few seconds early. he, bm,  did apologize so imo he should  be allowed to move on. i know i have made mistakes in my life and i am sure most of us have also.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.