Finals

125 -- Can't take anything away from Nickerson, but locked-hands is a tough way to lose a match for Donahoe.

133 -- Gomez is just a bad match-up for Hump.  He seemed to let Gomez dictate the action.

141 -- Jaggers is a fun wrestler to watch.

149 -- Wow...Caldwell won the scrambles and beat Metcalf.

157 -- Burroughs looked tough. Poeta is fun to watch, but just couldn't get it done for the 2nd straight year. 

165 -- Tough loss for Howe.  I loved the way Howe was sprinting back to the center.

j. jaggers- the worst 2 timer in ncaa history! 

i am just kidding of course, the kid knows how to get it done when it counts.

it reminds me of a few years ago at conseco during the finals.  i was sitting near fred joseph from portage.  his friends kept reffering to him as the "worst 2 time state champ ever".

it reminds me of a few years ago at conseco during the finals.  i was sitting near fred joseph from portage.   his friends kept reffering to him as the "worst 2 time state champ ever".

Jaggers is the definition of "Cradle Machine"... Awesome wrestler!

it reminds me of a few years ago at conseco during the finals.  i was sitting near fred joseph from portage.   his friends kept reffering to him as the "worst 2 time state champ ever".

HAHAHAH...wasn't joseph a two time UNDEFEATED state champs?

no, his jr. year he had 5 losses, sr. year 3 losses.  i don't think that he won semi-state either time.

no, his jr. year he had 5 losses, sr. year 3 losses.  i don't think that he won semi-state either time.

Did he lost to Aldrich at SS his senior year?

Did he lost to Aldrich at SS his senior year?

yeah, i can't remember if it was the finals or semi's though.

Jaggers is the 2nd coming of Joe Dubuque.  He turns it on at the NCAAs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.